Cedar Fair is seeking a Corporate Director, Communications at the Corporate office Charlotte, NC. The Director, reporting to the CMO, will lead strategy development and execution of associate communications, executive communications and public relations program.
• Works directly with CMO to create the company’s external and internal communications, ensuring integration and consistency of messaging
• Serves as principal day-to-day Corporate Communications Contact; primary writer and storyteller of corporate news, success stories and employee engagement for publishing across multiple communication channels
• Drive associate communications strategy and messaging (approximately 70% of focus), keeping associates throughout the organization informed and engaged.
• Keeps associates informed of new developments and initiatives through effective internal communications strategies inclusive of platform management, distribution, cadence and guidelines
• Oversee park communications planning and execution (15% of focus) to ensure alignment, coordination and consistency of PR and Social Media strategies, messaging, content creation, asset management, measurement and reporting.
• Coordinates closely with executive management to ensure all communications (including Social Media) are aligned with company positions, plans and objectives
• Forms and maintains relationship with an internal network of key contacts in order to gather and craft stories to push out timely brand and culture building communications
• Lead external corporate communications (15% of focus) in close collaboration with executive management team and investor relations ensuring integrated messaging supporting new business strategies, organizational changes, ESG initiatives, and other key announcements
• Responsible for creation and maintenance of content on Corporate Website, news releases and other corporate communications. As appropriate, assists Investor Relations on website material, publications and announcements
• Collaborates with Investor Relations and Park Communications teams on news releases and media relations supporting new product announcements, special events and promotions
•Organizes annual communications training seminar for internal PR & Social Media staff ensuring best practices in content creation, publishing, and measurement throughout company
• Monitors and measures effectiveness of communications programs
Comments Off on SeaWorld San Diego introduces Sesame Street drive-thru experience
Comments Off on Six Flags Discovery Kingdom steers in 2021 with new drive-thru experience
Comments Off on SeaWorld Orlando kicks off 2021 with return of Inside Look
Comments Off on Key attraction at Shanghai Disneyland’s Zootopia topped out
Jan 18, 2021 Comments Off on Legacy Entertainment designing massive LBE for Beijing Enlight Media
Jan 17, 2021 Comments Off on IAAPA moves 2021 Asia Expo to Shanghai in August
Jan 15, 2021 Comments Off on LEGOLAND Florida Resort to kick off 10th Anniversary celebration with high wire walk by Nik Wallenda
Jan 15, 2021 Comments Off on Museum of Illusions added to ICON Park Play Pass
Dec 29, 2020 Comments Off on Cedar Fair seeks Corporate Director, CommunicationsThe position will lead strategy development and execution...
Dec 28, 2020 Comments Off on Pursuit seeks Financial Analyst, FP&AThis role will focus on all aspects of financial planning...
Dec 26, 2020 Comments Off on AOA seeks Show Set DesignerThere will be a great deal of freedom, which will be...
Dec 09, 2020 Comments Off on Visualization firm THE THIRD FLOOR has openings for a variety of positionsTHE THIRD FLOOR is currently seeking Postvis Generalists,...
Dec 09, 2020 Comments Off on CineVenture seeks 3D character animatorCineVenture develops high-end content for the global...