Cypress, CA, USA – Christie introduces its most powerful 1DLP projector line with the new Christie H Series, which will have its first showing at the Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) show in Amsterdam Feb. 10-12 at Christie booth No. 1-H50.
The new Christie H Series projectors feature 12,000 lumens and are the lightest, brightest and smallest projectors available in the 10,000-plus lumen 1DLP category.
Weighing only 52.5 pounds (24 kilograms) each, the dual-lamp Christie D12HD-H and Christie D12WU-H are suitable for both mid-to-large rental staging and fixed applications including concert halls, auditoriums, hotels, boardrooms, education, government, conference rooms and houses of worship.
The high brightness and durability is a boon for rental stagers, while fixed installation applications benefit from not only the superior image clarity and color integrity, but also the compact design, enabling the Christie H Series to be installed in portrait or landscape mode. With this announcement, Christie continues to demonstrate its commitment to the 1DLP market, adding to a lineup that already includes Christie G Series, GS Series and Q Series to deliver an unrivaled platform of 1DLP solutions.
“Christie H Series provides the best of both worlds in 1DLP offerings. It is both rugged and bright enough for rental staging applications but also provides rich, beautiful colors and is well-designed for the office,” said Curtis Lingard, product manager, Christie. “At less than half the size and noise factor of other projectors in this class, the Christie H Series delivers a super-quiet, clean, sophisticated look with plenty of presentation power packed inside.”
Christie H Series at a glance:
·1DLP with dual-lamps and 12,000 lumens
· HD and WUXGA resolutions
· Built-in warping, blending and color correction
· Super-quiet noise level – 40dBA
· Camera-based geometry correction (camera not included)
· Portrait capability and 360-degree orientation
· Optional coarse dust and fog filters for harsher environments
· Full suite of lenses and there is an adapter available for existing Christie E Series lenses
· 6-Segment color wheel providing excellent color integrity and bright, powerful images
· Easy integration with 3G SDI, HDBaseT, bottom-side HDMI connectivity, Crestron and AMX compatibility
· Optional Rigging/Stacking Frame
· Wireless dongle for presentation and control
· Black or white chassis
Christie H Series ships in April with a three-year parts and labor warranty backed by Christie’s renowned customer service.
Comments Off on IAAPA Expo 2018 roundup
Dec 18, 2018 0
Dec 14, 2018 Comments Off on IAAPA Expo 2018 roundup
Nov 05, 2018 0Founded by Phil in 2002, The Hettema Group has gone on to...
Jun 01, 2018 0The number of visits to Expo 2023 Argentina Buenos Aires is...
Apr 04, 2018 0Projected opening for the new aquarium is 2019. The annual...