SeaWorld describes Deep Blue Creative as a new team designed to harness and drive innovation and creativity within the company, and bring together talent from both inside and outside the organization.
Deep Blue Creative includes six dedicated teams:
• Theme Park Development, U.S.A. encompasses two teams – Project Management and Guest Experiences – closely collaborating to inspire guests through innovative attractions, culinary experiences and retail environments. Headed by Brian Morrow, Vice President Theme Park Experience Design, and Mike Denninger, Vice President, Theme Park Development
• Theme Park Development, Global leads the development of all theme park growth initiatives beyond the company’s existing parks, including international expansion, exploration of new business models, feasibility and site evaluation. Headed by John Linn, PE, Vice President, Theme Park Development, Global
• Resort Development is responsible for the business and creative development of resorts and hotels, unique hospitality experiences and land planning. Headed by Steve Iandolo, Vice President, Resort Development
• Events and Entertainment supports all park entertainment teams in staging live experiences for theatrical settings, as well as culinary and retail environments. This team explores and develops new event concepts to encourage repeat visitation. Headed by Nancy Hutson, Vice President of Events and Entertainment, SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment
• Media Enterprises leads the company’s film, television, and music business, maximizing distribution opportunities for SeaWorld brands. This team will collaborate with content creators and develop production partnerships.
• Expedition X seeks to identify trends, innovative technology and unique partners who can boost SeaWorld’s creative firepower. Prototype development will help envision new tools to enhance the guest experience. Headed by Crystal O’Hea, Senior Director, Expedition X Innovation + Business Development
Comments Off on Dragon Quest: The Real Lets Guest Control Their Own Experience at Universal Studios Japan
Comments Off on PHOTOS: Sheikh Zayed Heritage Festival
Comments Off on Six Flags Adds Mixed Reality Experience to Coasters at Two California Theme Parks
Comments Off on Explore Real Life Denizens of the Deep on LEGOLAND Dubai’s New Submarine Adventure
Sep 24, 2020 Comments Off on InPark exclusive: Three key players talk about Crayola’s new interactive exhibit and the brand’s expanded LBE presence
Sep 04, 2020 Comments Off on In-person IAAPA Expo 2020 cancelled; virtual conference will take its place, Nov 16-18
May 12, 2020 Comments Off on Support and reports for re-opening in #COVID times, from ESA, WWA & AIA
May 11, 2020 Comments Off on How attractions industry creatives and geeks shelter in place, inventively
Feb 16, 2021 Comments Off on Eleventh Hour seeks Technical Proposal Writer/Manager for entertainment company clientThe position is ideal for a technical proposal writer who...
Feb 16, 2021 Comments Off on Little Canada seeks Visual Arts SpecialistLittle Canada is a highly detailed and animated journey...
Feb 15, 2021 Comments Off on Scenario seeks LA-based safety managerThe main office/shop located in San Fernando with various...
Feb 10, 2021 Comments Off on Steelman Partners and Gensler designing 75 hectare resort near Angkor WatThe initial phase is expected to be completed by 2025 at an...
Feb 03, 2021 Comments Off on Walt Disney Imagineering seeks Business Planning and Operations ExecutiveThe Director will lead financial planning and tracking and...