- Bloodshed: Otto and Cletus, a couple of rednecks running from the law have taken over the Soloman Farm. The FBI has finally tracked them down, but it may not be in time for the Soloman family or anyone passing through.
- Cornstalkers: The fields are long gone, but the souls of the farmhands and scarecrows stayed. With no land to roam, no crows to scare the ghosts of Solomon’s farm have returned to reclaim their fields.
- Desolation: In 1952, a disastrous event in a small secluded town in Pennsylvania and has been on government lockdown ever since. Those who survived have been subjected to secret experiments, illness, food shortage, and rumors of a government cover up. DO NOT ENTER or you may become one of the infected.
- Grave Walkers: Enter the hallowed grounds where the Dead have risen! Make your way through the cemetery before the foresaken feast on your soul!
- Mansion House Hotel: Once a luxurious stop for travelers of quiet distinction has become a popular stay for those who appreciate the charm of the unusual. With your room not quite ready, let’s start with a tour before you settle in for a night you’d rather forget.
- Psycho Circus: Come one! Come all! The circus is in town for one night only and our crazy clowns plan on delivering a killer performance. Can you survive a night under the Big Top?
- The Asylum: Enter this asylum if you dare test your mind. Every step forward erodes your sanity. Are you committed?
- Age of Darkness: In the wake of renaissance, make your way past the plague-infested peasants to bow before the King. Will he show mercy and let you live or will you die?
- Cut Throat Island: You dare walk among us? All must be wary of the Captain and his band of reprobates as they pillage the town in search of lost loot.
- Head Hunters: The spirits of this tribe have returned to prepare for their ritual sacrifice. Disturb them and you may become a very deadly participant.
- Blood Drums: The pulsating power of this drum troupe will mesmerize and energize you in this percussive blood bath of rhythm, music and sights.
- Cast in Bronze: Will the “Spirit of the Bells” cast its spell on you? Listen as the haunting sound of the Carillon fill the midnight air.
- Witches Brew: A delectable display of the dark side . Come to the witches castle , if you dare and watch a musical display of mischief , magic and mayhem. But bare in mind, if you happen to be a warlock, you may never return….