Brussels, Belgium – Euro Attractions Show (EAS) 2016 held 18-22 Sept. at the Gran Via Convention Center in Barcelona, Spain, offers an extensive schedule of special events which will take place at some of Barcelona and Costa Daurada’s top leisure destinations, including PortAventura World, Tibidabo, Barcelona Aquarium, and Illa Fanatsia Waterpark. EAS 2016 is the premier market place for the region’s leisure attractions, destination resorts, entertainment venues, and more. Attendees will come from all over Europe and the Middle East to meet other industry professionals, see other parks and facilities, and help further develop their attractions for commercial success.
More than 9,000 attractions industry professionals are expected to attend EAS 2016 to meet managers and CEO’s from all of the major attractions and supplying companies in Europe the Middle East, and Africa. In addition to diverse nationalities represented, attendees will represent a variety of attraction types, including theme parks, destination resorts, adventure attractions, zoos and aquariums, museums, science centres, family entertainment centres, and more. In addition, with more than 500 companies will display new innovations in more than 100 product categories across 13,000 net square meters of exhibit space – the largest show floor in the history of the event. Join the leadership breakfast event with Carlo Bonomi (Co-owner of PortAventura World) as the keynote speaker on Wednesday 21 September.
– EDUTour at PortAventura World with exclusive construction tour of Ferrariland
– Opening Ceremony with entertainment from PortAventura World at Fira Barcelona Gran Via, Barcelona
– Opening Reception at Tibidabo Amusement Park, Barcelona
– Leadership Breakfast with Carlo Bonomi (Co-owner of PortAventura World) at Fira Barcelona Gran Via, Barcelona
– Young Professionals Forum at Fira Barcelona Gran Via, Barcelona
– EDUTour of Barcelona Aquarium, Barcelona
– Water Park Forum at Illa Fantasia Waterpark, Barcelona
– FEC Day at Fira Barcelona Gran Via, Barcelona
During its many receptions, ceremonies, tours, and events attendees will meet business professionals from around the world. EAS 2016 has a strong interest from its members in Spain, France, Italy, Germany, and the Benelux area and increasing interest among companies from the Middle East and Africa.
Additional details about EAS 2016 are available at www.IAAPA.org/EAS.
Jun 01, 2018 0The number of visits to Expo 2023 Argentina Buenos Aires is...
Apr 04, 2018 0Projected opening for the new aquarium is 2019. The annual...
Mar 02, 2018 0"I brought a creative spirit that connected people, and an...
Feb 14, 2018 0In April 2018, the Dubai Entertainment, Amusement and...