Image courtesy of Sky-Skan
Denver, CO, USA — IMERSA would like to invite you to send your favorite short fulldome excerpts, each from 30 seconds to 1 minute long (dome originals with optional synchronized audio – see specs below), for possible inclusion in our IMERSA Sizzle Reel 2015, to be presented at the IMERSA Summit in February 2015.
The IMERSA Board will review the submissions and choose the clips that we feel best illustrate the power of immersive media. We will cut these highlight clips together into an exciting fulldome montage that we will distribute for free to theaters around the world.
The 2014 premier of the Sizzle Reel, proved to be one of the most popular and memorable moments the IMERSA Summit. This reel is now regularly presented at conferences and fulldome demonstrations showcasing the uniqueness of our fulldome medium.
If you would like the opportunity for about 3 to 20 seconds of some of your favorite clips to be included in the 2015 Sizzle Reel, please fill out and sign our entry form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All show files must be delivered by January 15, 2015.
USB 2.0/3.0 Hard Drive or Flash Drive, FAT 32 or NTFS format
• 4096 x 4096* frame sequence at 30 frames per second, JPEG, TGA, or PNG format
• *(Preferred resolution. Minimum accepted resolution: 2200 x 2200 dome originals; maximum accepted resolution 8192 x 8192 dome originals)
• 24 frame per second content will be accepted, but will be sped up to 30 fps in the final master sequence. No 60 fps content, please.
• Please specify frame rate.
• Filenames should follow this format: Filename_#####.extension starting on frame 00000.
• 5.1 or Stereo mix files delivered as separated mono WAV files, 16 or 24 bit, 48 kHz
• All audio files must be synchronized to the first frame of picture for each dome original sequence.
• Audio frame rate must match picture frame rate.
Comments Off on AIMS International opens submission period for 2021 Safety Seminar
Comments Off on IMERSA issues call for fulldome and 3D audio submissions for 2019 Summit
Comments Off on Michael Daut: Building a bigger Mousetrappe
Comments Off on Legendary Filmmaker and Attraction Designer Douglas Trumbull to Receive Lifetime Achievement Award from IMERSA
Jan 25, 2021 Comments Off on Making sense of Diversity & Inclusion in themed entertainment
Jan 25, 2021 Comments Off on San Diego Zoo Safari Park gorillas recovering from SARS-CoV-2
Jan 22, 2021 Comments Off on Looking forward, WhiteWater redefines leadership team
Jan 21, 2021 Comments Off on Mad Systems announces addition of Toni Losier to business development team
Dec 29, 2020 Comments Off on Cedar Fair seeks Corporate Director, CommunicationsThe position will lead strategy development and execution...
Dec 28, 2020 Comments Off on Pursuit seeks Financial Analyst, FP&AThis role will focus on all aspects of financial planning...
Dec 26, 2020 Comments Off on AOA seeks Show Set DesignerThere will be a great deal of freedom, which will be...
Dec 09, 2020 Comments Off on Visualization firm THE THIRD FLOOR has openings for a variety of positionsTHE THIRD FLOOR is currently seeking Postvis Generalists,...
Dec 09, 2020 Comments Off on CineVenture seeks 3D character animatorCineVenture develops high-end content for the global...