Image courtesy of Sky-Skan
Denver, CO, USA — IMERSA would like to invite you to send your favorite short fulldome excerpts, each from 30 seconds to 1 minute long (dome originals with optional synchronized audio – see specs below), for possible inclusion in our IMERSA Sizzle Reel 2015, to be presented at the IMERSA Summit in February 2015.
The IMERSA Board will review the submissions and choose the clips that we feel best illustrate the power of immersive media. We will cut these highlight clips together into an exciting fulldome montage that we will distribute for free to theaters around the world.
The 2014 premier of the Sizzle Reel, proved to be one of the most popular and memorable moments the IMERSA Summit. This reel is now regularly presented at conferences and fulldome demonstrations showcasing the uniqueness of our fulldome medium.
If you would like the opportunity for about 3 to 20 seconds of some of your favorite clips to be included in the 2015 Sizzle Reel, please fill out and sign our entry form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All show files must be delivered by January 15, 2015.
USB 2.0/3.0 Hard Drive or Flash Drive, FAT 32 or NTFS format
• 4096 x 4096* frame sequence at 30 frames per second, JPEG, TGA, or PNG format
• *(Preferred resolution. Minimum accepted resolution: 2200 x 2200 dome originals; maximum accepted resolution 8192 x 8192 dome originals)
• 24 frame per second content will be accepted, but will be sped up to 30 fps in the final master sequence. No 60 fps content, please.
• Please specify frame rate.
• Filenames should follow this format: Filename_#####.extension starting on frame 00000.
• 5.1 or Stereo mix files delivered as separated mono WAV files, 16 or 24 bit, 48 kHz
• All audio files must be synchronized to the first frame of picture for each dome original sequence.
• Audio frame rate must match picture frame rate.
Aug 22, 2018 0
Jun 01, 2018 0The number of visits to Expo 2023 Argentina Buenos Aires is...
Apr 04, 2018 0Projected opening for the new aquarium is 2019. The annual...
Mar 02, 2018 0"I brought a creative spirit that connected people, and an...
Feb 14, 2018 0In April 2018, the Dubai Entertainment, Amusement and...