InPark received this job posting from Weber Group, Inc.:
Weber Group Inc. is a diverse Design+Build+Fabricate firm located in the Louisville, Kentucky area. Projects types include, Resorts, Zoos, Museums, Exhibit Design, Amusement Parks and various other themed environments . The company is a true design/build firm that builds or fabricates what it designs. We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager / Estimator to assist in design development estimating, fabrication and installation. Our offices contain a design studio, space for construction project managers as well as a 20,000 s.f. fabrication shop containing capability for wood, metal, fiberglass, rockwork, painting and prototyping, CNC Sculpting (seen on website link below)
• Assist the Director of Specialty Fabrication, co-workers, and other PMs in developing conceptual design ideas for client review and construction/ fabrication by Weber’s Construction or Fabrication team.
• Develop the objectives, requirements, and budget of a project;
• Assist with various pre-design services which may include assistance estimating and value engineering.
• Participate in the coordination with project team members and consultants from project inception through completion.
• Bachelor’s degree in Fine Art or Construction Management preferred.
• Proficiency with SketchUp preferred.
• Excellent presentation, written, verbal, communication skills and museum experience preferred.
We offer a full range of benefits including vacation, paid holidays, medical insurance and 401K.
Reply via email or send resume to
Weber Group Inc.
5233 Progress Way
Sellersburg, IN 47172
Attn: Bob Day, Director of Specialty Fabrication
Apr 04, 2018 0
Apr 04, 2018 0
Apr 04, 2018 0Projected opening for the new aquarium is 2019. The annual...
Mar 02, 2018 0"I brought a creative spirit that connected people, and an...
Feb 14, 2018 0In April 2018, the Dubai Entertainment, Amusement and...
Jul 31, 2017 0We put on our themed entertainment goggles and plunged into...
Jun 12, 2017 0Ultimately, for a park to be successful, it must analyze...
Apr 17, 2017 0“Working in the industry can be dysfunctional at times,...