• Twin Tides Family Wave Beach – Wave pool experience flanked by beachfront.
• Deep Six Adventure Lagoon – Ropes and balance pads spanning the water, huge climbing wall, inflatable obstacle course, and wet and wild basketball courts.
• Teach’s Tides Adventure River – An easy current featuring waterfalls, geysers and bubbling waters.
• FlowRider® – A 40-foot inclined, tensioned composite membrane surface to soften any wipeout.
• Cat-5 – Showcasing a Cabana beach front area, this 25,000 square-foot, dual-beach wave pool features 4-foot high waves with multiple wave patterns for a unique experience every time.
• Rogue Wave – At six-stories tall and nearly 1,500 feet long, this family raft ride features a heart-racing precipice, and a surprising drop into weightlessness with a zero-gravity apex.
• Queen Anne’s Revenge – Family raft ride featuring exciting twists and turns through enclosed sections and a surprise burst of light in an otherwise dark tube slide.
• Wild Horse Run – At almost 1,500 feet long and from 50 feet high, riders can go alone or with a friend and experience tight corners and high-banking turns.
• Storm Chaser – An aqua-lucent lit, enclosed flume launching riders at almost 24 miles per hour into a cavernous basin for several rotations.
• RipTide – A 50-foot tall waterslide featuring dark twists with aqua-lucent lighting, steep drops, and a nearvertical 35-foot wall that boomerangs riders back and forth.
• The Plank – Exhilarating anticipation precludes the drop out floor before riders free fall 90 feet at 38 miles per hour.
• Paradise Plunge – Dropped from the launch capsule, from 90 feet, riders experience a near free fall before being launched into a 360-degree, horizontal translucent enclosed loop.
• Dune Runner – Three adrenaline-charged drops in an open slide from 70 feet high.
• Midnight Marauder – Three electrifying drops through an enclosed tube that runs more than 500 feet in length
Nov 05, 2018 0Founded by Phil in 2002, The Hettema Group has gone on to...
Jun 01, 2018 0The number of visits to Expo 2023 Argentina Buenos Aires is...
Apr 04, 2018 0Projected opening for the new aquarium is 2019. The annual...
Mar 02, 2018 0"I brought a creative spirit that connected people, and an...