The countdown to the New Year is on at Knott’s Berry Farm with midnight fireworks, live entertainment, and special extended hours for the one-night event. Guests can say goodbye to 2017 as the park celebrates with memorable festivities including Knott’s Merry Farm seasonal performances throughout the day on December 31st. The Knott’s New Year’s Eve celebration gives guests front row seats to the final Seasons of Fun event, of year as the park rings in 2018 with a park wide party unlike any other.
The New Year’s celebration features entertaining activities for the whole family including a family-friendly comedian Chipper Lowell, live bands throughout the park, salsa lessons and more. Guests are invited to count down the final moments of 2017 with festive music, party hats and noisemakers making this last night of the year extra special. The spectacular firework celebration sets the sky above Knott’s ablaze at the stroke of midnight as colorful fireworks light the start of the New Year. The nighttime extravaganza offers a stress-free night perfect for family and friends to come together and create new memories by starting a new tradition at Knott’s.
This year’s line-up of cannot miss entertainment:
· Jumpin’ Joz Band and Memories Swing Dancers invite guests to jump, jive & swing to the sounds of Jumpin’ Joz. The resident “swingers” are always looking to teach some of their signature dance moves!
· Reindeer Rockers Duo will have guests rockin’ around the Christmas tree with rock and blues versions of classic Christmas songs at the all-new Boardwalk BBQ Restaurant.
· DJ Howly brings the party to the farm for a special New Year’s celebration with high energy music perfect for dancing, all taking place at the Calico Mine Stage. The Calico Mine Stage will also offer a musical performance by Vanity Band, a top 40s band that will keep crowds singing and dancing as the clock approaches midnight.
· Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies will have the crowd’s toes tappin’, hands clappin’ and guts bustin’ performing live in the Birdcage Theatre.
· DJ JC and Salsa Instructor Maria will teach guests how to salsa and dance their way to the New Year with the top Hispanic hits of the decade in Fiesta Village.
· To celebrate the New Year the beloved Peanuts characters will be offering a special nighttime meet and greet right next to the Calico Mine Stage.
· Midnight Fireworks Spectacular, guests can ring in the New Year with a bang as the park’s sky wonderfully lights up for an aerial fireworks display that will leave the young and young at heart in awe.
· Dining at the Farm: A New Year’s Eve celebration is not complete without a delicious meal. Spur’s Restaurant is serving up a special New Year’s Eve buffet from4pm-10pm; prices are $34.99+tax for adults, $29.99 for Seniors (62 and over) and $18.99+ tax for kids (11 and under).
The seasonal fun continues with Knott’s Merry Farm’s festive lineup of entertainment, delectable foods and holiday shopping:
· Merry Christmas, Snoopy!, in this exciting show filled with whimsy and spectacular ice skating, Snoopy enjoys all of the best parts of the season, including trimming the Christmas tree, awaiting Santa’s arrival and attending the festive Christmas Ball!
· When the sun sets on the farm, the buildings and paths in Ghost Town twinkle brightly to the beat of holiday favorites as snow gently falls. Guests can enjoy the nightly Snow and Glow experience throughout most of Ghost Town.
· The Calico Tree lighting Ceremony features the Calico Mayor, carolers and the friendly Calico Saloon cast as they invite guests to sing around the tree for an illuminating Christmas celebration.
· The holiday season celebration continues at Camp Snoopy with A Peanuts Guide to Christmas, at the Camp Snoopy Theatre, featuring a delightful mash up of holiday songs with a cheerful and heartwarming dose of the Peanuts Gang.
· In the intimate setting of Ghost Town’s historic Bird Cage Theatre, guests can catch a live performance of Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol or O. Henry’s A Gift of the Magi.
· Cameo Kate and Dakota Dan host a musical holiday celebration with a special performance in the Calico Saloon Christmas Show. The old west revue show offers plenty of laughs and audience interaction in the toe-tapping, knee-slapping journey
· Savor the ultimate comfort foods with Knott’s world-famous holiday treats. Santa’s Christmas Cabin serves up holiday delights like Santa’s homemade cookies, warm roasted nuts, hand-made tamales and more. Guests can also enjoy the all-new Holiday Pizza at Hollywood Hits, as well as the legendary cooking at Mrs. Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant.
· The bustling streets of Calico also celebrate the sounds of the season with the Knott’s Calico Carolers as they harmoniously sing classic holiday tunes for all to enjoy.
· Relax and unwind in Knott’s Christmas Crafts Village, as Ghost Town transforms into a shopping wonderland filled with dozens of local artisans selling their unique gifts.
Knott’s New Year’s Eve Celebration is included with regular daytime admission. Park hours on New Year’s Eve are 10am to 1am. A 2018 Knott’s Season Pass is a great way to visit on New Year’s Eve.
Apr 04, 2018 0
Apr 04, 2018 0
Apr 04, 2018 0Projected opening for the new aquarium is 2019. The annual...
Mar 02, 2018 0"I brought a creative spirit that connected people, and an...
Feb 14, 2018 0In April 2018, the Dubai Entertainment, Amusement and...
Jul 31, 2017 0We put on our themed entertainment goggles and plunged into...
Jun 12, 2017 0Ultimately, for a park to be successful, it must analyze...
Apr 17, 2017 0“Working in the industry can be dysfunctional at times,...