· Great Bear Wilderness at the Brookfield Zoo in Chicago, Illinois. $27.3 million exhibit.
· Cold Water Quest at the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta, Georgia.
· Polar Bear Passage at the Kansas City Zoo in Kansas City, Missouri. $10 million project.
· Sea Lion Habitat at Glacier Run at the Louisville Zoo. First phase of a $24 million project.
· Design on Georgia Aquarium’s Dolphin Expansion, which opens in early 2011. This $110 million project won top honors as the “Best Overall Project of 2010” by Southeast Construction Magazine.
· The Saint Louis Zoo announced the PGAV-designed Sea Island Sound project. This innovative exhibit features the popular sea lions and an underwater viewing tube.
· Selected to develop Columbus Zoo Master Plan.
· Antler Hill Village opened in April at the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, North Carolina. $18.6 million project.
· Selected to develop a ten-year Master Plan for Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral, Florida.
· Saint Louis Science Center commenced construction on the PGAV-design Exhibit Hall Expansion. This $9.5 million project will add 13,000 square feet of changing exhibit space.
· Terracotta Warriors Museum Expansion in Xi’an, China. UNESCO World Heritage site.
· Destination Master Plan for St. Johns County, Florida.
· Lead project planner and designer for Ocean Kingdom in Zhuhai, China. Part of a 20 billion RMB (US $3 billion) development undertaken by Chimelong, and will open in 2013.
· Blue Horizons opened at SeaWorld, San Diego. PGAV served as architect for this state-of-the-art show that includes bottlenose dolphins and an array of exotic birds.
· Busch Gardens Tampa announced the 2011 opening of Cheetah Hunt, an innovative new coaster that celebrates the spirit of the cheetah.
· Discovery Cove in Orlando, Florida announced the 2011 opening of The Grand Reef. This project is the first major expansion of this PGAV-design park, and includes SeaVenture, an innovative underwater walking tour.
Dec 14, 2018 Comments Off on IAAPA Expo 2018 roundup
Nov 05, 2018 0Founded by Phil in 2002, The Hettema Group has gone on to...
Jun 01, 2018 0The number of visits to Expo 2023 Argentina Buenos Aires is...
Apr 04, 2018 0Projected opening for the new aquarium is 2019. The annual...
Mar 02, 2018 0"I brought a creative spirit that connected people, and an...