· Great Bear Wilderness at the Brookfield Zoo in Chicago, Illinois. $27.3 million exhibit.
· Cold Water Quest at the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta, Georgia.
· Polar Bear Passage at the Kansas City Zoo in Kansas City, Missouri. $10 million project.
· Sea Lion Habitat at Glacier Run at the Louisville Zoo. First phase of a $24 million project.
· Design on Georgia Aquarium’s Dolphin Expansion, which opens in early 2011. This $110 million project won top honors as the “Best Overall Project of 2010” by Southeast Construction Magazine.
· The Saint Louis Zoo announced the PGAV-designed Sea Island Sound project. This innovative exhibit features the popular sea lions and an underwater viewing tube.
· Selected to develop Columbus Zoo Master Plan.
· Antler Hill Village opened in April at the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, North Carolina. $18.6 million project.
· Selected to develop a ten-year Master Plan for Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral, Florida.
· Saint Louis Science Center commenced construction on the PGAV-design Exhibit Hall Expansion. This $9.5 million project will add 13,000 square feet of changing exhibit space.
· Terracotta Warriors Museum Expansion in Xi’an, China. UNESCO World Heritage site.
· Destination Master Plan for St. Johns County, Florida.
· Lead project planner and designer for Ocean Kingdom in Zhuhai, China. Part of a 20 billion RMB (US $3 billion) development undertaken by Chimelong, and will open in 2013.
· Blue Horizons opened at SeaWorld, San Diego. PGAV served as architect for this state-of-the-art show that includes bottlenose dolphins and an array of exotic birds.
· Busch Gardens Tampa announced the 2011 opening of Cheetah Hunt, an innovative new coaster that celebrates the spirit of the cheetah.
· Discovery Cove in Orlando, Florida announced the 2011 opening of The Grand Reef. This project is the first major expansion of this PGAV-design park, and includes SeaVenture, an innovative underwater walking tour.
May 30, 2017 0
Jul 31, 2017 0We put on our themed entertainment goggles and plunged into...
Jun 12, 2017 0Ultimately, for a park to be successful, it must analyze...
Apr 17, 2017 0“Working in the industry can be dysfunctional at times,...
Jan 27, 2017 0Welcome back to the Five Spot, where we ask industry...
Dec 27, 2016 0InPark's Joe Kleiman tried out the latest incarnation of...
Sep 23, 2016 0Falcon's Creative Group, an Orlando-based creative services...
Aug 24, 2016 0Steve Birket: TEA is in demand - our acknowledgement, our...