With the change in law under the General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR, we are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of our readers and customers. Our updated policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you or you provide to us will be processed, shared or transmitted by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Martin Chronicles Publishing, LLC is the Data Controller. We utilize Constant Contact to process our email list data and Stripe to process our online financial transaction data. We do not sell our mailing lists to third parties.
Martin Chronicles Publishing, LLC publishes the B2B periodical InPark Magazine. We operate websites, email newsletters and provide content marketing services. We produce editorial for the industries we work with which is of legitimate interest to our readers and customers, and provide third parties with a means to contact our readers and customers.
We may collect the following information:
• Job Title
• Contact information including postal address, email address and phone number
• Demographic information such as postcode and preferences
• Financial details if required to process a payment
• Other information relevant to reader and customer requests
We require this information to provide you with the following services:
• Internal record keeping.
• Distribute periodic digital magazines and email newsletters that serve the industries that you work within or are interested in.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services through market research.
• We periodically send third party emails containing industry news, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
Under the GDPR we use the legitimate interests as the basis for anyone receiving our publications, newsletters or third party marketing mailings. Any email marketing messages we send are done so through an email marketing service provider which allows you to unsubscribe at any time. We never transfer your personal data to a third party; we only act as a facilitator for third party mailings.
Email marketing messages that we send may be tracked through clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track reader and customer activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as; times, dates, I.P addresses, opens, clicks, forwards, geographic and demographic data. Such data, within its limitations, will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign.
Any email marketing messages we send are in accordance with the GDPR. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the emails.
Our databases, servers and websites are protected with the latest security measures ensuring that your information is secure and prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Cookies are small files which are placed on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use the following cookies:
• Cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use our online ordering services, survey forms, adjust your mailing preferences.
• Analytical cookies that allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
• Cookies that are used to recognize you when you return to our website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
• The right to be informed
• The right of access
• The right to rectification
• The right to erasure
• The right to restrict processing
• The right to data portability
• The right to object
• Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
• Right to be forgotten
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email or write to us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
• Have any questions or feedback about this notice
• Would like us to stop using your information
• Want to exercise any of your rights as set out above, or have a complaint
• Have any other queries relating to this policy
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or mail:
Martin Chronicles Publishing, LLC, 2349 E Ohio Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53207
This Policy was updated on 24 May 2018.
Dec 18, 2018 0
Dec 14, 2018 Comments Off on IAAPA Expo 2018 roundup
Nov 05, 2018 0Founded by Phil in 2002, The Hettema Group has gone on to...
Jun 01, 2018 0The number of visits to Expo 2023 Argentina Buenos Aires is...
Apr 04, 2018 0Projected opening for the new aquarium is 2019. The annual...