Orlando. FL, USA — Ripley’s has announced that their attractions are now within a half-tank of gas away from 53% of the U.S. population, including world-class aquariums, Believe It or Not! Odditoriums, 4D Moving Theaters and Marvelous Mirror Mazes.
Ripley’s top travel destinations this summer include:
- The brand-new Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Baltimore on Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, featuring more than 120 interactive exhibits. In this harbor-side complex, one will also find a Ripley’s Marvelous Mirror Maze and a Ripley’s 4D Moving Theater.
- Two floors of all new exhibits and shows at Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Hollywood, including amazing movie memorabilia among the nearly 300 exhibits. In honor of the anniversary of Marilyn Monroe‘s death, the Odditorium is featuring genuine Monroe clothing and accessories, including her famous Malibu Beach photo shot sweater and her personal make-up kit.
- Dinosaurs – When Giants Ruled! This interactive exhibit at Ripley’s Aquarium in Myrtle Beach brings dinosaurs to life through life-size animatronic animals and hands-on activities
- The Titanic exhibit at Ripley’s San Antonio Odditorium, featuring several different interactive exhibits where guests can keep an eye out for icebergs and feel what 28-degree water feels like.
- In Gatlinburg, Tenn., Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies presents a special exhibit for 2012. Guests will leave the amazing new interactive show, Perfect Predators: Sharks, with an all-new appreciation for nature’s perfect predator.
- A huge sculpture of Jack Sparrow, the famous fictional pirate – made from auto parts is now guarding St. Augustine.
- Just in at the Niagara Falls, Canada, Believe It or Not! Odditorium is a beautiful 10-foot long carving of the Last Supper – carved from Ivory Soap.
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Times Square in New York City is featuring an amazing collection of micro-miniature carvings created by Willard Wigan. One of the many portraits on display portrays the Obama family in the eye of a needle!
Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditoriums in Branson, Key West, Atlantic City, and Williamsburg also have new unbelievable exhibits.
In addition to being conveniently located in 14 states, Ripley attractions also provide the value and easy accessibility that families are looking for.
“Our goal is to provide a great day’s worth of entertainment for a family and not have it break their budget,” said Jim Pattison Jr., President of Ripley Entertainment. “Families want value, and we provide that.”
Ripley’s provides a variety of ticket prices and package discounts, especially for guests who purchase their tickets online.
For more on the Ripley attractions awaiting travelers this summer, please visit http://www.ripleys.com/.