TEA Masters of their Craft epitomize the highest standards relative to their respective professional disciplines while also setting the standard for professional conduct within the Themed Entertainment industry. They begin with talent and grow it with experience over decades, constantly evolving and maturing their craft to become industry leaders. TEA Masters have built a demonstrable body of work that shows consistency in the quality of work over many projects throughout their career. They lead by example and are mentors to many, inspiring and empowering others while executing their own craft with a spirit of collaboration with the project teams, interns, and students.
TEA Masters can communicate their craft and are generous with their time and talents, eager to use their knowledge to create new experiences of the highest caliber while always pushing the limits.
Do you know of someone that is deserving of TEA Master recognition?
If so, please send in your nomination by July 24, 2020.
The following are the criteria to qualify for consideration as a TEA Master in 2020:
• Outstanding performance during 20+ year career within similar fields
• Experience working on the global stage
• A role model, well respected and looked upon throughout the industry
• Having played a distinctive role on several major/signature projects
• Exceptional in demonstrating “thinking out of the box”
• TEA Masters are masters by virtue of what they do and how they do it
• TEA Masters are consummate professionals in every way, they have the depth of knowledge (patience) to explain to those that do not necessarily understand why they have made a recommendation or practiced their craft in a given way
• Having developed revolutionary ways of creating/producing within respective fields such as patents, inventions, etc.
• Instrumental in improving/revolutionizing industry or subject matter means and methods
• Long track record of improving the quality and efficiency of their product or service
• Has excelled in mentoring and developing new generation experts within relevant fields
• Contributed a visible effect on the industry over the years
• TEA Masters are always going the extra mile to help/teach newcomers/apprentices to their craft
• TEA Masters empower others to excel in their own skill and bring out the best in a person to help them achieve
• TEA Masters install confidence in those around them
• Participate in the recognition ceremony and be on a panel at the TEA SATE Digital conference
• Allow the TEA to video an interview and the panel presentation at TEA SATE
• Participate in TEA education and/or mentoring programs during the two (2) years following receipt of TEA Master recognition
• Not currently serving on the TEA International Board, or the TEA Masters Selection Committee
Artisans or designers nominated for a TEA Masters Award may be asked to submit resumes, photos of completed projects, designs, artwork, work samples, graphics or video containing highlights of their craft sufficient to support the selection process.
This year’s honorees will be recognized at the TEA SATE Digital conference.
Comments Off on Museums Evolving conference goes virtual for second year in a row due to COVID-19 pandemic
Comments Off on AOA seeks Show Set Designer
Comments Off on SCAD THEDscapes Immersion Challenge showcases student team designs for variety of environments and venues
Comments Off on Entertainment, Attractions & Gaming (EAG) International Expo opens registration for online event
Jan 22, 2021 Comments Off on Looking forward, WhiteWater redefines leadership team
Jan 21, 2021 Comments Off on Mad Systems announces addition of Toni Losier to business development team
Jan 21, 2021 Comments Off on Rock Solid: Stoneface sculpts natural environments for theme parks, zoos, aquariums and more
Jan 21, 2021 Comments Off on Whitney Hines joins Luci Creative as Senior Project Manager
Dec 29, 2020 Comments Off on Cedar Fair seeks Corporate Director, CommunicationsThe position will lead strategy development and execution...
Dec 28, 2020 Comments Off on Pursuit seeks Financial Analyst, FP&AThis role will focus on all aspects of financial planning...
Dec 26, 2020 Comments Off on AOA seeks Show Set DesignerThere will be a great deal of freedom, which will be...
Dec 09, 2020 Comments Off on Visualization firm THE THIRD FLOOR has openings for a variety of positionsTHE THIRD FLOOR is currently seeking Postvis Generalists,...
Dec 09, 2020 Comments Off on CineVenture seeks 3D character animatorCineVenture develops high-end content for the global...