The U.S. Department of State’s Expo Unit, in collaboration with the U.S.-U.A.E. Business Council, and local partners in New York, Houston, Detroit, San Francisco, and Palo Alto, has organized a series of info sessions to raise awareness about the opportunities of participating in or supporting the USA Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai.
On February 16, 2018 the Federal Register published a Request for Proposal (#2018-03116) for the USA Pavilion closing on April 17, 2018. The USA Pavilion’s architecture and design should communicate American progress, ingenuity, and innovation in social, physical, and mechanical mobility in commerce and the arts. Sessions are being held in:
· New York City – Friday, March 2, 2018 (USUN)
· Houston – Tuesday, March 6, 2018 (City Hall)
· Detroit (Troy) – Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 8:30 am (Automation Alley)
· Detroit (Midtown) – Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 2:30 pm (TechTown)
· San Francisco – Monday, March 26, 2018 (Wharton San Francisco)
· Palo Alto – Tuesday, March 27, 2018 (Stanford Faculty Club)
· Virtual Session – Wednesday, February 28, 2018 @ 2:00 pm EST
· Virtual Session Q&A – Wednesday, April 4 @ 2:00 pm EST
For each event, with the exception of the morning session at Detroit (Troy), 2:30 pm, the info session runs from 3:00-4:00 pm, followed by an opportunity for informal networking.
For more information on the Expo Unit visit https://www.state.gov/r/expo.
Expo 2020 will be the first Expo or World’s Fair in the Middle East, North Africa, or South Asia and during the six months is expected to attract 25 million visitors, including 7 million to the USA pavilion. The theme of Expo 2020 Dubai is “Connecting Minds, Creating the Future” with sub-themes of Opportunity, Mobility, and Sustainability.https://expo2020dubai.ae/
The U.S.-U.A.E. Business Council is dedicated to advancing bilateral commercial relations between the two countries. http://www.usuaebus
PHOTO: USA Pavilion Expo 2012 Yeosu, South Korea. Pavilion design by The Hettema Group.
Dec 18, 2018 0
Dec 14, 2018 Comments Off on IAAPA Expo 2018 roundup
Nov 05, 2018 0Founded by Phil in 2002, The Hettema Group has gone on to...
Jun 01, 2018 0The number of visits to Expo 2023 Argentina Buenos Aires is...