The InPark Webinar Community Calendar
All submissions will be reviewed by IPM staff and are subject to approval before being listed on the calendar.
- This event has passed.
TEA Wednesday Webinar: Creating Scares – A Look Into Halloween Events
October 28, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT
About this Event
This panel discussion and Q&A focuses on the journey into a career in haunts/Halloween events, the creative process behind making these events, and the different roles that exist within it!
Our speakers will draw from their experience working on Halloween Horror Nights, Queen Mary Dark Harbor, Warner Bros Horror Made Here and more.
Discussion topics include: the journey into haunts, different roles/jobs in this industry, the process of creating a haunt attraction and advice on creating haunts.
- Xochilt Khoury, TEA NextGen Committee Member – Moderator
- Bonnie Hallman, Director of Creative, Mycotoo, Inc
- Steve Sheldon, Co Founder and Managing Partner, EPIC Entertainment Group
- Jamie Bartkowicz, Assistant Art Director
- David Ruzicka, Freelance Creative Director, Gryffon Creations