Sussex, England — 7thSense Design has announced the newer, faster and more powerful configuration of its Delta Infinity Media Server with the release of Infinity III, and will be showcasing the technology at this year’s Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) tradeshow in Amsterdam.
As the world’s highest performance media server, Infinity III delivers uncompressed 3GB/S playback capable of powering 8K 60p, or true 8K (8K x 4K) 30p displays as a single-box configuration.
Built to support a broad range of applications requiring a high quality image source matched to a particular display, the technology plays native uncompressed video with full timeline control, warp, blend, full dome, and abstract mesh screen modes. Infinity III promises solid playback for high performance and complex projection environments including multi-channel full domes, digital signage installations, video walls and visitor attractions.
The company, with offices in Sussex, England and Michigan, USA, has begun shipping Infinity III to projects worldwide, including premium theme park and attraction sites in North America and Asia.
Finalist in two categories of the 2015 Technology inAVation Awards, Infinity III will be demonstrated at ISE on the Sony company stand. The dedicated 7thSense company stand will also feature the Infinity III in addition to the full range of uncompressed, interactive Delta Media Servers including the low-cost, single-output Delta Nano, the Delta Nucleus and the new Delta Nano 4K; capable of UltraHD 30fps uncompressed playback from a small 1U rackmount unit.
See the Delta Media Server and software range at ISE 2015 on the 7thSense stand and partner stands:
7thSense Design (10-R114)
Barco (11-F78, 11-H75, 2-A42)
Digital Projection (1-F60)
Delta Infinity III Media Server features include:
- –Fully uncompressed 4:4:4 media playback at 8K 60p, or true 8K (8K x 4K) 30p from a single server solution
- –Up to 8 full 2K DVI, Display Port or SDI outputs from a single server
- –Pixel-accurate synchronisation including full video genlock between servers
- –Fully 3D interactive mesh mode for provides the complex projection mapping
- –Multi-timeline capability
- –Live inputs
- –Display management in terms of warp, blend, overlap and underlap creation
- –64-bit power, enabling the user to have more online imagery and higher throughput of media
- –Camera-based auto-alignment
- –Comprehensive 3D mesh import and multiple eye points and meshes
- –Auto-playing movies and audio
- –Dual Quad SDI outputs for 4K projectors, including 10-bit video and media, serving 2 x 4K 4:4:4 60p projectors from one server