Cityneon Group and its subsidiary Victory Hill Exhibitions have officially opened their Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. exhibit The Mangrove Sanya on December 20. The exhibition will run for ten months at the Chinese resort.
Marvel films continue to be one of the most popular movie franchises in the 21st century, and at Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N., audiences have the chance to dive deeper into the universe as they train to become a S.T.A.T.I.O.N. agent.
Nero Huang, general manager of Fujian Shiyi Culture Communication said, “The opening of Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. offers a new experience to this tropical island. Visitors from both local and other providences will be the witnesses of this great exhibition.”
“The interactive experience is an absolute blast for fans of the series. We believe Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. will be one of the most popular attractions in Sanya,” says Ron Tan, Executive Chairman & Group CEO of Cityneon Group.
Shen Wei, General Manager of The Mangrove Sanya said: “We are honored that Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. chose our hotel and we believe the interactive experience and our hospitality will bring our guests a wonderful memory.”
Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. has traveled to more than 20 cities, including New York, Las Vegas, Paris, Singapore and London, and now, it will finally arrive in Sanya for an interactive and immersive ten-month run. This story-driven walkthrough exhibit takes you deep into the world of Marvel’s Avengers without glasses or any equipment.
The exhibition features multiple rooms dedicated to Avengers characters from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, including Captain America, Iron Man, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Black Widow, The Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye and more. Along with getting up-close-and-personal with original props and costumes straight from the big screen, guests are invited to:
- Revel at Iron Man’s “Hall of Armor”
- Explore Bruce Banner’s lab, providing insights into the mind of the mean, green, rage-machine called the Hulk
- Gain access to Captain America’s “Top Secret” personnel file
- Inspect Black Widow’s arsenal of high-tech weapons
- Learn about the “Super Soldier Serum” that transformed Steve Rogers in Marvel Studios’ Captain America: The First Avenger
- Witness Captain America’s legendary shield up-close
- Experience the Kingdom of Wakanda in the Black Panther exhibit