Wichita, KS, USA — Chance Rides shares some of the new rides and attractions they’ll be showcasing at booth #5125 at the IAAPA Attractions Expo in Orlando this November:
In the Freestyle’s two-passenger seats, riders catch air in an extreme 360. Up to 24 people can experience the thrill of Freestyle and enjoy the classic spinning and tilting action.
- Classic spinning, tilting motion appeals to riders of all ages
- Outward-facing seating for up to 24 riders provides easy entry for loading and unloading
- Comfortable, over-the-shoulder restraints
- Pre-programmed, electric variable-speed drive offers a variety of ride experiences
- Ground level entry and side ramps with walkways allow side loading and increase hourly capacity
- Portable model completely self-contained on one 48-foot trailer
R80XL GIANT WHEEL:
The awe-inspiring R80XL Giant Wheel is the largest wheel since George Washington Ferris built the first wheel in 1893 for the Chicago World’s Fair.
- 54 (8) passenger or 27 (16) passenger heated and air-conditioned CWA gondolas
- Wireless communication and SOS system for gondolas
- Sound system with MP3 players
- LED lighting
- 432 passenger capacity
- 250 ft. tall (78 meters)
- Wheel diameter: 230 ft. (74 meters)
- Theoretic hourly capacity approx. 1700 passengers
- Find out more at www.r80xl.com
Coming in 2014, the new SkyQuest is a fixed-track trolley system that carries people in baskets around a circular track at heights up to 60 feet. The first SkyQuest will open at Indianapolis Zoo in early 2014. Watch for more information as it becomes available.
- Immerse your guests into the surroundings.
- Four passenger gondolas gracefully carry passengers around a fixed track.
- The ride accomodates 72 passengers at one time.
- Simultaneous loading of 2 gondolas for efficient queue control.
- Wheelchair accessible.
HYPER GT-X COASTER
Climb to a height of 100 ft and reach maximum speeds up to 55 MPH in this compact thrill ride. Chance Rides specializes in creating custom layouts to best utilize available terrain and provide a thrill factor appropriate for guest demographics.
- Welded alloy steel chassis
- Precision pipe rolling for accurate fit in the field
- Hand-laminated fiberglass bodies
- Individually molded bucket seats
- Multi-position locking lap bars
- Redundant locking mechanisms
- Fail-safe, multi-train operations
- Custom track configurations
- Custom coach bodies available
Chance Rides will be at the IAAPA Expo in Orlando, FL November 19th – 22nd, booth #5125.