The new Christie® Griffyn™ 4K32-RGB continues the Christie tradition of delivering unmatched purpose-built projection technology for theme parks, indoor and outdoor sports venues, and other environments where there’s no time for downtime. With 360-degree orientation capabilities, and the ruggedness rental and staging customers demand, the Griffyn 4K32-RGB includes patented next-generation Trulife+ all-in-one electronics for a blur-free experience, and unrestricted connectivity to eliminate the time and hassle of removable option cards.
The Griffyn 4K32-RGB is Christie’s first projector to offer new digital convergence giving users the ability to select Red, Green, or Blue individually and adjust each color by remote control, for easy picture-perfect image alignment that saves time and money. Griffyn 4K32-RGB produces an exceptionally wide color gamut, achieving greater than 96% of the Rec. 2020 color space—more than twice the color of Rec. 709 and 50% more than DCI-P3-capable projectors—for a richer, more memorable audience experience. It also features optional high frame rate (HFR) capability to achieve 120Hz at 4K resolution or up to 480Hz with HD resolution for lifelike images.
“Weighing only 175 pounds (79.5 kg) the Griffyn 4K32-RGB is packed full of powerful features that will enhance your audience’s experience including exceptional color, sound performance below 50dB at full brightness, and superior video processing,” said Brad Martin, senior product manager, Christie. “Users can transport their audience to colorful new worlds since Griffyn not only raises the bar for RGB pure laser projection but soars above it. The Christie line of 3DLP® projectors are market leaders in electronics, illumination, and functionality, and the new Griffyn continues that legacy.”
Christie Griffyn 4K32-RGB at a glance:
• All-in-one, omnidirectional RGB pure laser – compact single chassis, no additional components required
• Up to 34,000 lumens while operating at less than 50dB at full brightness
• New TruLife+ all-in-one electronics – unrestricted connectivity, eliminating the hassle of removable option cards
• New digital convergence via remote control for easy, flawless, image alignment
• Rec. 2020 color – more than twice the color capability of a Rec 709 projector
• 4K lens compatibility – compatible with Boxer and our current 4K40-RGB series
The Christie Griffyn™ 4K32-RGB projector ships in the fall of 2020 with a three-year parts and labor warranty backed by Christie’s industry-leading service and support.