Pigeon Forge, TN, USA – A dream 30 years in the making is about to be realized: Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort opens this summer, and guests can now book for travel dates starting August 18 by visiting DollywoodsDreamMoreResort.com.
Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort is the first resort created by Dollywood and Dolly Parton. The 100-acre ultimate Smoky Mountains vacation destination features more than 300 guest rooms and suites designed with family travelers in mind. Located next to Dollywood Theme Park and Dollywood’s Splash Country, this resort is inspired by Dolly Parton’s warm childhood memories of growing up on her family’s front porch in the Smoky Mountains.
“Our goal is to bring new visitors to the beautiful Smokies and have Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort guests experience special privileges that aren’t available anywhere else,” said Kevin Osborn, Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort’s general manager. “With rooms starting at $179, these benefits give families more of what they want in a Dollywood vacation – more play, more time and more value.”
Guest privileges unveiled today include the following:
- Front of the line access – Resort guests bypass lines at select Dollywood Theme Park rides, shows and attractions with a complimentary TimeSaver Pass that holds their place. This represents a value of up to $25 per guest per day.
- Early Saturday entry – Resort guests experience some of their favorite rides first at Dollywood parks with early Saturday morning entry.
- Door-to-door Transportation – Complimentary resort shuttles to Dollywood parks.
- Exclusive Entry – Resort guests-only entrance at the parks.
- Package Delivery – Complimentary delivery of parks shopping purchases to guest rooms.
- Best-price guarantee – Resort guests receive the lowest online price for Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort rooms as well as their park tickets.
- Resort perks – Complimentary WiFi, exclusive resort entertainment and dining experiences and complimentary resort parking.
- Special offers – Savings on attractions, tickets and more.
The resort is currently accepting reservations for travel dates starting August 18 and anticipates announcing an opening date later this spring. In addition to the guest privileges, amenities at the property include indoor and outdoor pools, a full-service restaurant, spa and salon, fitness center, conference center, and family activities center, all of which are enhanced by spectacular mountain views.
The resort is focused on giving families the opportunity to extend the fun they’ve had in the Smokies while relaxing together and reconnecting in a comfortable and stress-free environment. Storytelling spots, fire pits, kids’ play areas and a welcoming front porch lined with rocking chairs all become the perfect setting where guests can create lasting memories with loved ones. But beyond the down-home charm, what truly sets this resort apart is Dollywood’s philosophy on guest service, in which hosts care enough to treat guests like family and extend heartfelt hospitality at every turn.
The opening of Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort coincides with the 30th anniversary of Dollywood and is the realization of a dream that singer, songwriter and actress Dolly Parton had from the opening of the park, an attraction that is now synonymous with the Smoky Mountains where she was raised. The award-winning Dollywood has come to embody all there is to love about Parton’s Tennessee mountain home, creating an entertainment venue that for three decades has been a treasured part of family vacations. As resort guests gaze out on the same mountains that inspired Parton, they’ll be able to enjoy the hospitality that has been the hallmark of the destination since the park opened its gates.
The Dollywood experience is about so much more than roller coasters and water slides; it’s also about great food, award-winning entertainment, and getting in touch with the culture of the area. Dollywood is located just minutes away from Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the most visited national park in the United States. These natural elements are balanced by a variety of entertainment offerings in the towns that surround the parks, making this a complete family destination in one of the most picturesque parts of the country. The 30th anniversary year at the theme park is the perfect time for families to discover – or rediscover – both the destination and the joys of time spent together.