IAAPA Leadership Conference 2018 will take place March 6-9 and offers a myriad of opportunities to network with fellow decision-makers, engage in thought-provoking discussions, observe best practices, and Be Inspired.
After two days of exploration in Osaka and Kyoto, enjoy a trip unlike any other as you travel to Tokyo on the Shinkansen train — one of Japan’s signature high-speed bullet trains with speeds reaching up to 320 km/hr.
IAAPA Leadership Conference 2018 concludes in Tokyo on March 8-9 with a keynote presentation, more exciting tours and attractions, including:
- Kabuki-za Theatre: Explore Tokyo’s premier kabuki theatre, where the nation’s most celebrated actors perform traditional Japanese opera. After a private presentation, travel several meters below ground level to view the largest rotating stage in Japan. You’ll also explore the adjacent gallery that displays the history of this principal theatre.
- Fuji-Q Highland: Known for its breathtaking views of Mount Fuji, Fuji-Q Highland offers 40 different attractions from roller coasters for thrill seekers to theme park rides the entire family can appreciate. After enjoying lunch, you’ll learn more about the company that operates Fuji-Q Highland — its train and coach systems, boat tours, cable cars, and more.
- Closing Keynote Presentation at Tokyo Disney Resort: Andrew Bolstein, vice president and executive managing director, Walt Disney Attractions Japan and Disneyland International, will deliver the closing keynote address and share insights into the transformative journey of Tokyo Disneyland.
- Toshimaen: Hear from the park’s management team about its history, including the water park, amusement park, and traditional Japanese onsen (spa). You’ll also have the opportunity to ride the original 111-year-old carousel from Coney Island and learn how it was acquired!
- Tokyo DisneySea: The final stop of IAAPA Leadership Conference 2018 is Tokyo DisneySea, which is owned and operated by the Oriental Land Company. You’ll hear about the park’s culturally relevant food and beverage offerings and unique merchandise.