Denver, CO, USA — The sixth annual IMERSA Summit continues an ongoing conversation about immersive digital cinema for entertainment, education, research science and arts.
- –The Present and Future of Immersive Content
- –Defining Our Medium
- –Business Stories
- –Building Your Audience
- –Thinking Outside the Dome
- –professional development activities
- –8K technology demonstrations
- –convergence, cross-platforming and standards discussions
- –Immersive Cinema; Capture, Production, Distribution and Display
- –industry research and innovation reports
- –Best of the Best International Fulldome Festival winners
- –Networking – networking – networking
Host venue evenings Denver Museum of Nature & Science.
Workshop and Saturday Venue SIE Film Center.
Sunday Venue Holiday Inn Denver East
February 25th (Wednesday) Pre-Summit workshops and meetings, AFDI (Association of Fulldome Innovators), IFAA (International Fulldome Arts Alliance), GSCA (Giant Screen Cinema Association), IMERSA (business meetings).
February 26th (Thursday) Fulldome professional development workshops and seminars. Vendor reception in the evening.
February 27th (Friday) Fulldome professional development workshops and seminars. 2015 recognition banquet.
February 28th (Saturday) Fulldome professional development workshops and seminars. 8K screenings at the Fiske Planetarium Boulder.
March 1st (Sunday) Forum 2015, Brunch and meet-up sessions with innovators and affiliates, no host dinner.
Easy to access from Denver International Airport
Featuring special $104 night (plus tax) room rates.
Who will attend? – delegates from all facets of the Immersive Media Marketplace
- Dome, Giant Screen, 3D and curved screen theater operators
- Museum and science center professionals
- Media producers and distributors
- Audiovisual and technical integrators
- Themed entertainment community
Registration Open Soon
Fees; Summit registration includes; all presentations and workshops, your annual individual membership and access to the banquet.
*note* your registration supports IMERSA projects for the entire year
Daily rate; $200 per day, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday
Full Summit $625 early bird rate, to January 15th
Full Summit registration is $800, after January 15th
Please watch www.IMERSA.org for details on registration, schedule and program. If you would like to be a sponsor, suggest a session or other program component, volunteer to assist with organizing or implementing the event or share other suggestions or inquiries, please email [email protected].