ABOVE: Copernicus Science Centre. Photo by Agata Steifer.
Marietta, OH, USA — The 2016 IPS Conference will take place in Warsaw, Poland, June 19-24, 2016 and will be hosted by the Copernicus Science Centre. Proposals may be submitted until October 20, 2015 online via the registration form on the conference website http://www.ips2016.org/.
Information on the Conference Theme and proposed Session Subjects can be found in the program section.
During the IPS 2016 Conference, organizers intend to devote a large amount of attention to working under the dome. “We will show interesting commercial presentations involving new technologies, as well as typical planetarium productions (both fulldome animations and live shows) during sessions. All of these demonstrations will be inspiring and provoke the exchanging of experiences and ideas for the future. We look forward to your innovative, fresh and smart session proposals in line with the theme and proposed session subjects.”
Please consider the following:
- –Proposals will be evaluated and discussed in November 2015. The selected speakers will be notified about the acceptance of their paper/panel/workshop and its presentation time by the end of 2015. Do not hesitate to share comments or suggestions – input is valuable and will help to ensure the continued success of the IPS 2016 Conference.
- –Presentations will be limited to 10 minutes with an additional 5 minutes for discussion.
- –In some cases, the conference reserves the right to reassign presentations to a different session or propose a different format.
- –Panels and workshops typically will be limited to 60 minutes. The session moderator will enforce these limits.
- –Paper/panel/workshop sessions may not be used to make sales presentations. Vendors who wish to make sales presentations should register as a sponsor.
- –Abstracts must be followed by a full papers, to be published in conference proceedings. Please submit complete papers by June 19, 2016. Authors who do not submit complete paper will not be allowed to make their presentations.
We are very much looking forward to your valuable input and thank you for sharing your knowledge.
Should you have any questions regarding sessions, email to: [email protected]