With a rapidly growing cluster of leisure attractions opening in the Middle East, it has become important for new and existing parks and entertainment owners to develop effective business, guest attraction, marketing and operational models that will enable them to achieve a competitive edge.
With this in mind, IQPC Middle East will be hosting the 3rd edition of the Theme Parks & Entertainment Development Forum Middle East in Dubai, UAE from 9-11 May. Year-on-year, the event has grown to be a strategic platform for the leisure and entertainment industry to discuss strategies in developing world-class attractions and industry partnerships to sustain growth and increase overall revenue.
Visit the event website here: http://bit.ly/2mWn0mR
The event will feature presentations from some of the biggest names in the industry including experts from King Abdullah Economic City, Dubai Opera, IMG Worlds of Adventure, Dubai Parks & Resorts, Abdullah Al Othaim Leisure & Tourism Company to name a few. Plus, it will host the first-ever industry awards in the region to recognise the contributors and innovators within the industry. Along with the 2-day conference, the third day will feature an exciting site visit to the Dubai Parks & Resorts, where the attendees will find out how this attraction is set to become the region’s largest integrated theme park resort.
Some of the confirmed speakers include:
- Ramzi Solh, CEO, Commercial Development, King Abdullah Economic City
- Debbie Kristiansen, CEO, Novo Cinemas
- Jasper Hope, CEO, Dubai Opera
- Vinit Shah, Chief Business Development and Strategy Officer, DXB Entertainments
- Mohammed Attia, General Manager, Abdullah Al Othaim Leisure & Tourism Company
- Omar Mohammed Al Busaidy, Abu Dhabi Experience Develop Unit Head, Tourism Ecosystem & Leisure Department, Abu Dhabi Tourism and Culture
- Rajiv Sangari, VP of Retail & Licensing, IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Shahrukh Masood, Director Human Resources, Dubai Parks & Resorts
Plus speakers from Reel Cinemas, Ski Dubai, The Dubai Fountain, ADabisc, Mina Al Sultan Qaboos Waterfront and more.
Theme Parks & Entertainment Development Forum Middle East will be held from 9-11 May 2017 at The Meydan Hotel in Dubai, UAE. For more information, please visit the event website at: http://bit.ly/2mWn0mR