SpaceX is committed to developing revolutionary space technology, with the ultimate goal of enabling people to live on other planets. Boca Chica Village is the company’s latest launch site, dedicated to Starship, its next generation launch vehicle. SpaceX is committed to developing this town into a 21st century Spaceport. The company looking for a talented Resort Development Manager to oversee the development of SpaceX’s first resort from inception to completion.
• Manage the design, architecture and construction of the project.
• Provide the final cost and schedule for the project and implement cost controls.
• Obtain all city, county, governmental approvals and coordinate all of the field work, act in the capacity of a project superintendent.
• Coordinate and confirm the project specifications with the user and maintain the quality and workmanship of the project.
• Expedite and resolve issues that may occur during construction and track all project changes.
• Complete the project closeout package including the generation of the punch list, “as built” plans, O&M booklets, city approved plans and inspection cards.