New opportunities for the leisure industry in the Middle East include Saudi Arabia having opened its doors to cinemas after a 34 long year ban. There will be 300 cinemas with more than 2,000 screens by 2030, building an industry that would contribute more than 90bn Saudi riyals to the economy and create 30,000 permanent jobs over the same period.
There is also an increasing need for other GCC countries to boost tourism in order to attract 86 million visitors by 2027 and generate up to US$10bn in revenue. With investment from both public and private sectors, the region is fast becoming a growing market for international theme parks, leisure parks and entertainment establishments.
The Theme Parks & Entertainment Development Forum, taking place May 7-9 at the Meydan Hotel in Dubai, is the Middle East’s number one platform to learn from experts on how to profit from the vast opportunities in the leisure and entertainment sector. Hear from top regional regulators and cinema giants on the opportunities and their immediate requirements to build world-class cinemas.
Also discussed at the event will be latest trends and strategies in developing attractions and industry partnerships to sustain growth and increase overall revenue.
Join visionaries leading the theme park, leisure and entertainment industry to capitalise on the huge investment opportunities
- Mounib Hammoud, Chief Executive Officer, Jeddah Economic Company, Saudi Arabia
- E Ghanim Mubarak Al Hajeri, Director General, Zoo & Aquarium Public Institution, Al Ain, UAE
- Hatem Samman, Advisor to CEO, General Entertainment Authority, Saudi Arabia
- Cameron Mitchell, Chief Executive Officer, Majid Al Futtaim Cinemas and Majid Al Futtaim Leisure and Entertainment, UAE
- Bader Anwahi, Chief Executive Officer, Global Village, UAE
- Lennard Francois Otto, Chief Executive Officer, IMG Worlds of Adventure, UAE
- Mishal Al Hokair, Deputy CEO & GM of Entertainment, Al Hokair Group, Saudi Arabia
- E Rashad M. Bukhash, Chairman, Company Architectural Heritage Society, UAE
- Mohammed R. Abaalkheil, Chief Digital and Marketing Officer, Arabian Centres, Saudi Arabia
- Rishi Kapoor, Senior Vice President International Development, MGM Hospitality, UAE
- Michael Patrick Carroll, VP Guest Experiences, North 25, Dubai, UAE
- Jose María Letamendía, Vice President of Business Development, Parques Reunidos, Spain
- Nazeel Juvale, Strategy Senior Manager, Strategy and Innovation Department, Miral, UAE
- Abdulla Mahmood, Director Marketing & International Business Development, Al Ahli Holding Group, UAE
- Afra Al Darmaki, Public Programs Manager, Sheikh Zayed Desert Learning Centre, UAE
- Ramzi Solh, Chief Executive Officer, King Abdullah Economic City, Saudi Arabia
- Abdulamir Al Muscati, Senior Projects Director, United Real Estate Company, Kuwa
For more information on the event and the topics covered, visit the event website: http://bit.ly/2Bsyim7