The InPark Webinar Community Calendar
All submissions will be reviewed by IPM staff and are subject to approval before being listed on the calendar.
- This event has passed.
Integrated Storytelling – 4 week online course
May 11, 2020 @ 3:00 am - 5:00 am CDT€320
Explore and try out new ways of going from traditional ways of telling a story to designing Integrated Storytelling experiences. By taking our course of 4 weekly online sessions, you will cover the following theory in combination with relevant assignments:
Session 1: The Story (May 11)
- The evolution from linear storytelling to nonlinear narratives.
- Designing transmedia and multiplatform storylines with modular storytelling.
- Advancing from telling stories to designing story experiences.
Session 2: The Audience (May 19)
- Dynamics of the new relationship between creator, story and audience.
- Creating content for various audience modalities.
- New audience roles from passive observers to active creators.
Session 3: The Experience (May 27)
- When the story becomes an experience, and the experience becomes a story.
- Bridging story development and experience design.
- Designing the audience journey.
Session 4: Integrated Storytelling by Design (June 3)
- Application of principles to real-world scenarios.
- Managing complexity through prioritised simplification.
- Defining organisational relevance, opportunities and challenges.
Integrated Storytelling is one of the three courses that make our Integrated Storytelling Certification Program. The others are Advanced Integrated Storytelling (4 sessions) and the Specialisation Course (4 sessions). Upon completing the entire program, the participants receive their Integrated Storytelling Certification.
You can read more about the entire program here: https://www.adventurelabstudio.com/integrated-storytelling-certification-program/
Registration is made through ClickMeeting. The link can be found in the Details section of this page.