The InPark Webinar Community Calendar
All submissions will be reviewed by IPM staff and are subject to approval before being listed on the calendar.
- This event has passed.
Smart Solutions for the AV Workforce
May 14, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDT
In this webinar, TierPM provides insight on effective ways to take control of your current job situation as many people are currently being affected by lay-offs and furloughs in the audio visual industry. Now more than ever, it is crucial for professionals to understand how to take action and discover online or alternative opportunities. Professionals will learn how to effectively update their resume and LinkedIn profile to highlight specific skill-sets dependent upon the position being applied for, how to become an indispensable team member/learning how to pivot/think outside of the box, and creative strategies professionals can do right now and moving forward as next steps.
- As Recruiting Manager at TierPM, Jonathan Webster brings with him 10+ years of technical recruiting experience.
- He has been an integral part of several successful recruiting teams, has managed and mentored junior recruiters and over the past two years has concentrated his focus, knowledge and expertise in the Audio Visual industry.
- He has immersed himself in the world of A/V and has become a passionate leader in growing the workforce of the Audio Visual industry.
Communications Specialist/Business Analyst
- Maura Quinn is the Communications Specialist/Business Analyst at TierPM where she leads creative marketing and business initiatives.
- Since her start in 2017, Maura has established meaningful relationships and growth opportunities within the audio visual industry.
- She is passionate about her work with the AVIXA Women’s Council and AVIXA Diversity Council.
- Maura was recognized by Commercial Integrator as one of the 2018 40 Influencers Under 40 as well as Systems Contractor News in SCN The Nine 2020 for her contributions to the industry.