Las Vegas, NV, USA — Wet ‘n’ Wild Las Vegas is in the final stages of construction and announces additional details regarding park operating hours, special days for Gold Pass and Season Pass holders, and information on other services being offered inside the park. Gold Pass and Season Pass holders will be among the first to try the more than 25 slides and attractions at the new water park beginning Memorial Day weekend. Wet ‘n’ Wild Las Vegas is located at 7055 S. Fort Apache Rd., just west of the I-215 and W. Sunset Road exit.
Operating Hours and Days*
● May 25 – May 27: Gold Pass holders only from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
● May 28 – May 31: Season Pass and Gold Pass holders only from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
● June 1 – June 2: Season Pass and Gold Pass holders only from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
● June 3 – Sept. 30: Single day admissions, groups and pass holders
• Sunday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
“We’re excited to welcome our Gold Pass and Season Pass holders with special days starting Memorial Day weekend to be among the first to enjoy all our slides and attractions,” said Takuya Ohki, Wet ‘n’ Wild Las Vegas general manager. “Our pass holders’ support, eagerness and excitement since the water park was first announced has been tremendous, and providing them with exclusive time in the park is one way we can show our appreciation.”
Single day admission tickets that can be used beginning June 3 will go on sale soon on the park’s website. Pre-season discounts on the Season Pass and Gold Pass will end on June 2 with a regular Season Pass and Gold Pass pricing beginning on June 3. Ohki said the various pass options provide the best value to enjoy the park throughout the season.
Details on the many in-park services, such as cabana, locker and tube rentals, and more group event information has been added to the park website. For more information, visit www.wetnwildlasvegas.com and click on the Park Info and/or FAQs tabs.
* Pricing, dates and time are subject to change.