Jul 23, 2020 Joe Kleiman Attractions, Business, COVID-19, Live Shows and Spectacles, News, North America, Theme Parks, World markets, Zoos & Aquariums Comments Off on Electric Ocean returns to SeaWorld Orlando remixed for the COVID era
SeaWorld comes alive at night with the glow of Electric Ocean Remix, premiering July 24 on Fridays and Saturdays. Guests are invited to stay late on summer weekends to enjoy electrifying dance music and a brilliant evening of energy that sparks as the sun sets, while maintaining safe physical distancing. The fun continues with Light Up The Sky, a fireworks and pyrotechnic spectacular that brings the brilliance of the sea to the sky above for guests. Event details: Seaworld.com/orlando/events/electric-ocean/
This event will be held on:
• Fridays and Saturdays, July 24 through September 6
• During Labor Day Weekend: Friday, September 4 through Sunday, September 6
All guests with existing tickets, Fun Cards, or Annual Passes must make a reservation to visit in advance in order to manage park capacity and maintain physical distancing. Requiring reservations allows the park to limit the number of guests on property each day, further enhancing the park’s vigorous safety protocols. Seaworld.com/orlando/tickets/reservations/
“We are thrilled to be able to bring Orlando’s number one summer nighttime event, Electric Ocean, back to SeaWorld in a ‘remix’ that will keep all of our guests safe while allowing them to enjoy this electrifying event,” said Park President Kyle Miller. “Safety is a top priority for our park team, and we’ve worked hard to modify elements of Electric Ocean while keeping all of the energy and excitement that our guests have come to love with the launch of Electric Ocean Remix.”
• Light Up the Sky – The evening will come to an amazing end when “Light Up the Sky” erupts across the park’s lake. This new show will pay tribute to shows of summers past with a high-energy musical score, towering flames, and dazzling pyrotechnics. The fireworks can be enjoyed from anywhere around SeaWorld Lake, which will help everyone stay safe by maintaining physical distancing.
• Atmosphere Entertainment – As the sun goes down, the party amps up on the Waterfront,where a DJ will be mixing dance music for those waiting for the fireworks to begin. Guests will have designated areas to know where to stand for safe physical distancing from other guests, while still being able to enjoy the entertainment. Featuring dancers and high energy atmosphere acts, they will get the party started.
• Taste of Seven Seas: SeaWorld Orlando’s annual spring event, the Seven Seas Food Festival, resumes this summer in a modified format at SeaWorld Orlando for guests to enjoy select fan favorite food options in a safe environment. Each week, guests can sample popular food and drink features from one of the Seven Seas Food Festival markets featuring international street food traditions, exclusively at SeaWorld’s Lakeside Patio. www.seaworld.com/orlando/events/taste-of-seven-seas/
• Flicks and Fireworks: Experience the fun, nostalgia, and magic of movies under the stars with SeaWorld’s park-and-view drive-in movie theatre. In addition to locally sourced food trucks offering plenty of snack options, back by popular demand, the park’s spectacular fireworks display “Light up the Sky” will be shown Friday and Saturday nights for both park guests and movie goers to enjoy. Check for weekend movies here: Seaworld.com/orlando/events/flicks-and-fireworks/
SeaWorld Orlando is committed to the health and safety of our guests, employees, and the animals in our care. The park has worked diligently with state and local health officials, outside consultants and attraction industry leaders to enhance our already strict health, safety and cleanliness standards. These protocols and guidelines will be modified based on evolving industry standards and methodologies, public health, and governmental directives, and advancing scientific knowledge on the transmissibility of COVID-19. SeaWorld Orlando is excited to continue to provide our guests with fun, inspiring and memorable experiences, while addressing important health and safety needs during this time. For detailed information about the measures that guests can expect when visiting the resort, including key operational changes, visit Seaworld.com/orlando/safety. Seaworld.com/orlando/park-info/park-safety/
Comments Off on IAAPA moves 2021 Asia Expo to Shanghai in August
Comments Off on LEGOLAND Florida Resort to kick off 10th Anniversary celebration with high wire walk by Nik Wallenda
Comments Off on Museum of Illusions added to ICON Park Play Pass
Comments Off on SeaWorld San Diego introduces Sesame Street drive-thru experience
Jan 18, 2021 Comments Off on JRA designs new children’s museum in Wisconsin
Jan 18, 2021 Comments Off on Legacy Entertainment designing massive LBE for Beijing Enlight Media
Jan 14, 2021 Comments Off on Panasonic providing specialized projection technology for Illuminarium experience centers
Jan 13, 2021 Comments Off on Christie introduce Pandoras Box Version 8 for real-time video processing and show control
Dec 29, 2020 Comments Off on Cedar Fair seeks Corporate Director, CommunicationsThe position will lead strategy development and execution...
Dec 28, 2020 Comments Off on Pursuit seeks Financial Analyst, FP&AThis role will focus on all aspects of financial planning...
Dec 26, 2020 Comments Off on AOA seeks Show Set DesignerThere will be a great deal of freedom, which will be...
Dec 09, 2020 Comments Off on Visualization firm THE THIRD FLOOR has openings for a variety of positionsTHE THIRD FLOOR is currently seeking Postvis Generalists,...
Dec 09, 2020 Comments Off on CineVenture seeks 3D character animatorCineVenture develops high-end content for the global...