SANTA CLARA, Calif. USA /PRNewswire/ — California’s Great America’s Halloween Haunt “All You Fear is Here”. The blood curdling horror and mind-bending terror of Halloween Haunt features more than 500 ghastly creatures emerging from the darkness, six spine-tingling haunted mazes, three themed scare zones, one themed attraction, five head-turning live stage shows plus Great America’s thrill-rides and attractions will also remain open for Halloween Haunt as well. Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night, September 30th through October 30th, from 7 p.m. until midnight, Halloween Haunt will beckon brave souls to take on their most horrible fears.
The 4th Annual Halloween Haunt has the addition of two new shows “Zombies Gone Viral” and “Blood Drums” as well as the all-new SlaughterHouse Annihilation maze, and the new and improved Dead Man’s Cove – Forsaken Souls scare zone.
- All new SlaughterHouse Annihilation – a virtual cornucopia of bloody remains
- The Toy Factory which takes guests through a factory where your favorite toys have now been turned against you
- In CarnEvil, dance the night and life away at Club Blood
- Venture through Werewolf Canyon where hunters have become the hunted
- Avoid a cult of evil scarecrows that lie in wait in a path of overgrown debris at CornSTALKERS
- Black Widow’s Cavern – Dare to enter the old creepy cavern of fright, once a logger’s run, now abandoned and overrun by deadly spiders.
Scattered throughout the park, guests will also encounter monsters and other terrifying creatures of the night in three themed scare zones.
- The all new “Zombies Gone Viral – Live on stage integrating Music, Dance and Un-Dead action.
- Blood Drums (New in 2011) Brought to you by Street Drum Corps!
- Shocking Side Show of Freaks. 7 foot 3 inch, George the Giant and Robin Marks – Master of Mayhem will amaze onlookers.
- BANG! PrimEvil Percussion drumming trio will wander the midways of Haunt.
- Dave Hill’s Haunted Hypnotics
Halloween Haunt at California’s Great America is a special ticketed event, requires a separate ticket for admission. 2011 and 2012 Gold and Platinum Season Pass holders are admitted free.
Halloween Haunt ticket holders looking to gravely enhance their experience can also take part in a Pre-Scare “Boofet” Dinner. This all-you-can-eat dining option features a special themed meal followed by early entry into Haunt a few minutes before it opens to the public.
California’s Great America is owned and operated by Cedar Fair Entertainment Company. In addition to California’s Great America, Cedar Fair owns and operates 10 other amusement parks, five outdoor water parks, one indoor water park resort and six hotels. Cedar Fair also operates the Gilroy Gardens Family Theme Park in Gilroy, Calif. under a management contract.