Cedar Fair is seeking a Corporate Director, Communications at the Corporate office Charlotte, NC. The Director, reporting to the CMO, will lead strategy development and execution of associate communications, executive communications and public relations program.
• Works directly with CMO to create the company’s external and internal communications, ensuring integration and consistency of messaging
• Serves as principal day-to-day Corporate Communications Contact; primary writer and storyteller of corporate news, success stories and employee engagement for publishing across multiple communication channels
• Drive associate communications strategy and messaging (approximately 70% of focus), keeping associates throughout the organization informed and engaged.
• Keeps associates informed of new developments and initiatives through effective internal communications strategies inclusive of platform management, distribution, cadence and guidelines
• Oversee park communications planning and execution (15% of focus) to ensure alignment, coordination and consistency of PR and Social Media strategies, messaging, content creation, asset management, measurement and reporting.
• Coordinates closely with executive management to ensure all communications (including Social Media) are aligned with company positions, plans and objectives
• Forms and maintains relationship with an internal network of key contacts in order to gather and craft stories to push out timely brand and culture building communications
• Lead external corporate communications (15% of focus) in close collaboration with executive management team and investor relations ensuring integrated messaging supporting new business strategies, organizational changes, ESG initiatives, and other key announcements
• Responsible for creation and maintenance of content on Corporate Website, news releases and other corporate communications. As appropriate, assists Investor Relations on website material, publications and announcements
• Collaborates with Investor Relations and Park Communications teams on news releases and media relations supporting new product announcements, special events and promotions
•Organizes annual communications training seminar for internal PR & Social Media staff ensuring best practices in content creation, publishing, and measurement throughout company
• Monitors and measures effectiveness of communications programs
Comments Off on Jason Surrell joins Storyland Studios as Executive Creative Director
Comments Off on IAAPA study examines how hard-hit attractions industry is from COVID-19 pandemic
Comments Off on Disney California Adventure park to open for limited “Touch of Disney” non-ride event
Comments Off on Cedar Point announces Summer 2021 will center around park’s 150th anniversary celebration
Mar 01, 2021 Comments Off on Diamond Balloon combines aerial digital advertising with high impact tourism attraction
Mar 01, 2021 Comments Off on Christie HS Series projectors integrate selfies into show at Vietnamese nighttime spectacular
Feb 26, 2021 Comments Off on Loveland Laser Tag implements Semnox’s Klaimprize self-service redemption kiosks
Feb 26, 2021 Comments Off on Christie laser projectors take flight at Branson’s Beyond the Lens!
Feb 16, 2021 Comments Off on Eleventh Hour seeks Technical Proposal Writer/Manager for entertainment company clientThe position is ideal for a technical proposal writer who...
Feb 16, 2021 Comments Off on Little Canada seeks Visual Arts SpecialistLittle Canada is a highly detailed and animated journey...
Feb 15, 2021 Comments Off on Scenario seeks LA-based safety managerThe main office/shop located in San Fernando with various...
Feb 10, 2021 Comments Off on Steelman Partners and Gensler designing 75 hectare resort near Angkor WatThe initial phase is expected to be completed by 2025 at an...
Feb 03, 2021 Comments Off on Walt Disney Imagineering seeks Business Planning and Operations ExecutiveThe Director will lead financial planning and tracking and...