- Eden Musee: Step inside this museum filled with wax figures from classic to creepy…and some have been known to come to life!
- Eternity Infirmary: You can check in, but you can’t check out! Stay away, or you may become their next patient – for ETERNITY!
- G.A. Boeckling’s Eerie Estate: This stately limestone mansion harbors deep, dark secrets, guarded by ancient inhabitants seeking revenge and looking for more permanent residents!
- Zombie High School: It’s “back to ghoul” at the new Zombie High School! Try to stay alive as you snake your way through its haunted halls and creepy classrooms. But stay cautious – the walking dead students aren’t ready to let you graduate…ALIVE!
- Blood on the Bayou: Lurking along the dark, murky waters of the bayou are mysteries too dangerous to explore, too twisted to explain. It’s where nightmares live in the shadows, gruesome terrors freeze your blood and the dead walk, searching for new prey.
- CarnEvil: The crazy clowns and lurking sideshow freaks are waiting to share their special brand of entertainment with you. Step right up!
- Cornstalkers: Navigate your way through this disorienting, twisted path. Beware, there’s more than just corn in this field!
- Cut Throat Cove: Arrrr you brave enough? Meet the motley crews of sunken ships, left scavenging on the shore, waitin’ for rescue for more than 150 years.
- Fear Faire: Step into our menacing medieval marketplace – just hope that the Inquisition doesn’t come after you!
- Meniacal Mechanical Screamworks: Journey into science fiction past and future to explore a sinister, steamy subculture where goggles and gears, Victorians and valves create a world that never was, but might have been…
- Gypsy Fortune Tellers: Fortunes and fun are the order of the day in our gypsy camp.
- Halloween Hullabaloo: It’s a musical revue of all your ghoul-time favorites, only at the Ghoul Time Theatre.
- Sideshow…A Carnival of Magic: It’s a combination of high-energy dance and mysterious magic right on stage in front of you. Step right up…if you dare!
- Skeleton Crew: Don’t miss this extravaganza full of family fun. It’s an amazing cirque-style spectacle that will dazzle your senses.
- The Edge of Madness: Infernal Nightmare: Welcome to your worst nightmare! Join us at the Red Slaughter Saloon for bedlam, anarchy and musical mayhem.
WHAT’S NEW AT HALLOWEEKENDS
There’s two new family-friendly, not-so-scary adventures to explore in 2013! Howl-O-Palooza, a Halloween party place just for kids, AND Trick-Or-Treat with the Dinos, where you get just the treats, not the tricks!
This all-new, reimagined area for kids is the perfect place to party! Full of Halloween fun for the little ones, including the Magical House on Boo Hill.
The prehistoric creatures on Adventure Island have treats! No tricks, here – cross over to Dinosaurs Alive for traditional trick-or-treat fun!