This year, the Haunted Attraction Network celebrates its annual Hauntathon with daily podcasts. Starting Sept. 1 and continuing through Oct. 31, this daily programming will help haunters navigate the unique challenges of this upcoming Halloween season.
Podcasts will consist of a wide range of informative and entertaining content, including:
- “State of The Industry” updates from the Haunted Attraction Association Board Members;
- trip reports from The ScareFactor, The Hauntline, and ScareTrack;
- “Hack Hacks,” implementable tricks to provide haunt professionals helpful information in small packages, from Scott Swenson;
- industry news from Green Tagged, Haunter’s Toolbox, and Socalloween909;
- foam carving and decorating from Victoria Lohman of Hot Wire Foam Factory;
- various poems and short stories of the dark and witchy sort from Whispers of a Witch;
- guerrilla marketing from Scary Good Marketing;
- last minute haunt lighting from Gantom Lighting & Controls; and
- haunt owner check-ins from around the world.
“This year’s Halloween is critical for the industry, and we’ll be there every day to help. While we’re producing serious segments on emerging issues, we also need some room to enjoy the holiday; I’m thrilled with the balance of informative and entertaining content that we have lined up. I’m grateful to all the partners that have stepped up to help this year,” said Philip Hernandez, Publisher at the Haunted Attraction Network and CEO of Gantom Lighting.
“Our board members are a wealth of knowledge, and we’re excited for this opportunity to share solutions to the challenges for this season. It’s also in alignment with our goal of connecting more with our members,” added Spencer Terry, Board President of the Haunted Attraction Association.