Alexandria, VA, USA — The International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (IAAPA) will kick start 2012 with a one-of-a-kind experience with industry leaders at some of Southern California’s most renowned attractions during the 2012 IAAPA Leadership Conference. Attendees will participate in networking opportunities, engage in experiential learning opportunities, and gain fresh perspectives on park operations.
- Universal Studios Hollywood® – Attendees will enjoy the tour of this iconic studio and hear from a studio executives as they share insight on current and upcoming attractions, followed by a reception.
- Six Flags Magic Mountain® – Attendees will get an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the attractions that makes this park a legend. The morning ends with a keynote luncheon featuring Al Weber, Jr. PhD, chief operating office, Six Flags Entertainment Corporation.
- Technifex – a leading creator of special effects, guests will see demonstrations of the latest experiential entertainment systems and tour the Los Angeles County Fire Training Center, which utilizes first-responder-training technologies developed by Technifex.
- Pacific Park® at the Santa Monica Pier – Guests will enjoy several rides and a networking reception at the world-famous pier overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
- California Science Center – As the future home to the Space Shuttle Endeavor, guests will take-away best practices from behind-the-scenes tours of the center’s operational areas, including F&B, retail, exhibits, safety, operations, and community involvement.
- Disney California Adventure Park® – Attendees will learn from Disney Imagineers as they provide insight into projects such as Little Mermaids and Cars Land. Guests will also go on behind-the-scenes of some of the main park’s attractions.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who effects change within your organization including President/CEO/Owner, Vice President/Assistant Vice President, General Manager, Operations Manager, and Directors.
Registration is limited to 200 attendees. For more information or to register, visit http://www.iaapa.org/expos/Leadershipconference/index.asp