Enjoy the beautiful fall foliage of Pennsylvania’s Laurel Highlands and the rides and attractions of Olde Idlewild, Jumpin’ Jungle, Hootin’ Holler, Raccoon Lagoon, and Story Book Forest.
- Trick or Treat through Story Book Forest sponsored by Giant Eagle, Boyer Candy, Snyder of Berlin, and Chewy Lemonhead and Friends
- Halloween and Autumn decorations throughout the park (plenty of pumpkins, cornstalks, and scarecrows!)
- Ride the HALLOWBOO! EXPRESS RAILROAD
- Tour the WITCHWAY ACADEMY
- Find your way through the CRAZY HAY MAZE and the HEDGE MAZE
- Sample the scrumptious concessions – including many fall favorites
- Meet Ricky Raccoon, Duke the Dragon, and Other Costumed Characters
- Enjoy HALLOWEEN ENTERTAINMENT for the entire family
|Hillside Theater (2:00, 4:00 & 6:00 pm)
Ever wonder what goes on in the Graveyard when the sun goes down? The Zombies of the past come out to Rock! These devilishly deceased “graveyard ghouls” will belt out the hottest hair raising hits of all time. From contemporary hits to classic “rock n’ scare” tunes, audiences of all ages are sure to be on the edge of their seat as we
ROCK THE GRAVEYARD!
|Gazebo Stage (1:00, 3:00 & 5:00 pm)
She’s zany, she’s crazy, she’s everyone’s favorite scientific wacky witch…and she’s right here at the Park! Get ready to take a “wicked” scientific adventure with Molly and her friend, Polly, as they have the audience in stitches with a little comedy, a little science, and a ton of Halloween surprises! Grab your broomstick and cauldron and fly on over to the Gazebo Stage for
MOLLY’S WACKY WITCH’S BREW!
|THE HALLOWBOO HOEDOWN
Story Book Forest Entrance (1:00, 3:00 & 5:00 pm)
Join us in the “pumpkin patch” for a fun-filled dance along! Our two ghoulish hosts are sure to teach you how to dance your way to Halloween! “The Hallowboo Hoedown!” is sure to have everyone dancing and laughing with their fellow ghosts and goblins! Don’t miss this hair raising dance celebration, it’s
THE HALLOWBOO HOEDOWN
|Hillside Theater (Immediately following the 6:00 pm Rock the Graveyard show)
As your spooky day ends, be sure to join your favorite characters for an end of the day monster celebration! We’ll be highlighting some of your favorite moments here at Hallowboo, and we need the help of all of our little monsters at Idlewild! Join us for a ghoulishly good time as we end Hallowboo with a MONSTER MASH!