For the seventh year, Lighting&Sound America and PLASA are InfoComm’s media partners for the Lighting & Staging Pavilion at the InfoComm trade show, June 15-17 in Orlando, Florida. InfoComm focuses on audio-visual, lighting, staging, and pro audio solutions for rental & staging and special events, including corporate events and industrials, live entertainment, retail, houses of worship, and more.
This year’s InfoComm/LSA Staged Events Awards will recognize leaders for events held in 2010 in five categories:
- Best overall staging for a corporate or association event – Technology budget over $200,000
- Best overall staging for a corporate or association event – Technology budget $50,000 – $199,999
- Best overall staging for a Corporate/Industrial entertainment event
- Best use of A/V technology for a trade show booth for a corporate client
- Most innovative use of A/V technology for an outdoor event
Last year’s InfoComm/LSA Staged Events 2010 winners and honorable mention awardees for 2009 staged events included:
- Riverview Systems Group for Columbia Sportswear’s Columbia F10 Project
- Freeman for the Miller-Coors Distributors Conference Business Session and the American Library Association Annual Conference
- LIVE Technologies for YWCA of Columbus’ Women of Achievement event
- DuoCom for the 20th World Diabetes Congress
- Blue Water Technologies for the GM booth at the North American International Auto Show and the Meijer “He Rides” Campaign project
- On Projecoes for the Coca-Cola Cluster Wall project in Brazil
The InfoComm/LSA Staged Events Awards and reception will take place on Wednesday June 15, 2011 in Orlando following the Rental & Staging Forum which will, once again, be moderated by LSA Editor David Barbour.
InfoComm 2010 brought together 925 exhibitors and 32,000+ international attendees from over 90 countries, www.infocommshow.com.