InPark received this job posting from Weber Group, Inc.:
Weber Group Inc. is a diverse Design+Build+Fabricate firm located in the Louisville, Kentucky area. Projects types include, Resorts, Zoos, Museums, Exhibit Design, Amusement Parks and various other themed environments . The company is a true design/build firm that builds or fabricates what it designs. We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager / Estimator to assist in design development estimating, fabrication and installation. Our offices contain a design studio, space for construction project managers as well as a 20,000 s.f. fabrication shop containing capability for wood, metal, fiberglass, rockwork, painting and prototyping, CNC Sculpting (seen on website link below)
• Assist the Director of Specialty Fabrication, co-workers, and other PMs in developing conceptual design ideas for client review and construction/ fabrication by Weber’s Construction or Fabrication team.
• Develop the objectives, requirements, and budget of a project;
• Assist with various pre-design services which may include assistance estimating and value engineering.
• Participate in the coordination with project team members and consultants from project inception through completion.
• Bachelor’s degree in Fine Art or Construction Management preferred.
• Proficiency with SketchUp preferred.
• Excellent presentation, written, verbal, communication skills and museum experience preferred.
We offer a full range of benefits including vacation, paid holidays, medical insurance and 401K.
Reply via email or send resume to
Weber Group Inc.
5233 Progress Way
Sellersburg, IN 47172
Attn: Bob Day, Director of Specialty Fabrication