BUENA PARK, Calif. USA – It may be spring, but Knott’s Berry Farm is already preparing for the witching season and the return of their annual Halloween celebration – Knott’s Halloween Haunt. Knott’s Halloween Haunt continues to be the leader in theme park Halloween events offering live shows, roaming monsters and the most anticipated elements – the Knott’s Halloween Haunt mazes and scare zones.
Knott’s Scary Farm: three new mazes for 2011
- Delirium – Welcome to your worst nightmare!
- Invasion Beneath – Details are sketchy but eyewitnesses report that the Calico Mine Ride has been invaded by creatures of unknown origin.
- ENDGAMES: Warriors of the Apocalypse – Enter the post apocalyptic arena.
- Fallout Shelter (in 3D) – Grab your Geiger counter.
- Sleepy Hollow – Specters and phantoms and legends.
- Virus Z – Cannibal zombies.
- Lockdown: The Asylum – Out of their cells and out of their minds.
- Terror of London – Infamous characters prowl the fog-filled streets.
- Dia De Los Muertos – Venture into the forbidden jungle of El Chupacabra.
- Uncle Bobo’s Big Top of the Bizarre (3D) – a villainous variety of vaudevillians.
- The Slaughterhouse – Bon Appétit
- The Doll Factory – a twisted museum.
- Corn Stalkers – It’s harvest time.
The backstreets of Ghost Town are shrouded by moonlit darkness, fearsome howl pierce the silence. In a blur of crimson teeth, werewolves stalk the encampment seeking revenge for an ancient gypsy curse.
A vampire world of flesh and machine, of gears and steam. Journey through the streets of this steam punk influenced city of the dead and discover the only truth in town: Blood is power.
With 39 years of the finest thrills and chills, Ghost Town is home to a whole cast of night stalkers including the notorious Sliders who lurk in every fog-filled corner. You can’t see your hand in front of face as you try and navigate the winding streets that may just lead to the graveyard!
The Boardwalk has taken an evil turn as gruesome carnival characters perform their bizarre side-shows and evil clowns show their true colors. Knott’s Halloween Haunt starts Friday, September 23 and runs for 27 nights.