· Great Bear Wilderness at the Brookfield Zoo in Chicago, Illinois. $27.3 million exhibit.
· Cold Water Quest at the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta, Georgia.
· Polar Bear Passage at the Kansas City Zoo in Kansas City, Missouri. $10 million project.
· Sea Lion Habitat at Glacier Run at the Louisville Zoo. First phase of a $24 million project.
· Design on Georgia Aquarium’s Dolphin Expansion, which opens in early 2011. This $110 million project won top honors as the “Best Overall Project of 2010” by Southeast Construction Magazine.
· The Saint Louis Zoo announced the PGAV-designed Sea Island Sound project. This innovative exhibit features the popular sea lions and an underwater viewing tube.
· Selected to develop Columbus Zoo Master Plan.
· Antler Hill Village opened in April at the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, North Carolina. $18.6 million project.
· Selected to develop a ten-year Master Plan for Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral, Florida.
· Saint Louis Science Center commenced construction on the PGAV-design Exhibit Hall Expansion. This $9.5 million project will add 13,000 square feet of changing exhibit space.
· Terracotta Warriors Museum Expansion in Xi’an, China. UNESCO World Heritage site.
· Destination Master Plan for St. Johns County, Florida.
· Lead project planner and designer for Ocean Kingdom in Zhuhai, China. Part of a 20 billion RMB (US $3 billion) development undertaken by Chimelong, and will open in 2013.
· Blue Horizons opened at SeaWorld, San Diego. PGAV served as architect for this state-of-the-art show that includes bottlenose dolphins and an array of exotic birds.
· Busch Gardens Tampa announced the 2011 opening of Cheetah Hunt, an innovative new coaster that celebrates the spirit of the cheetah.
· Discovery Cove in Orlando, Florida announced the 2011 opening of The Grand Reef. This project is the first major expansion of this PGAV-design park, and includes SeaVenture, an innovative underwater walking tour.