The Themed Entertainment Association (TEA) International Board recently welcomed its new Executive Committee. The new Executive Committee’s appointment for the 2021-2022 year was approved at the TEA International Board’s December 2021 meeting. Each individual will serve a one-year term.
Two new leaders were added to the Executive Committee:
- Anthony Pruett (Senior Vice President, The Hettema Group) will assume the position of Treasurer
- Evi Sari (Vice President, Location Based Experiences Asia, ViacomCBS) will assume the position of Secretary
Other Committee leaders include:
- Matt Barton (CEO, 7thSense), Shannon Martin (Director of Business Development, Color Reflections) and Nathan Jones (CEO, Medici XD) will serve as Vice Presidents.
- Melissa Ruminot (Vice President, Marketing & Client Development, The Nassal Company) will serve as President Elect, as was announced in fall 2021.
- Chuck Fawcett (CEO, Allureum) and Michael Blau (President, Adirondack Studios) will continue in their roles President and Immediate Past President (ex-officio), respectively.
“This group of talented individuals is ready to work hard in the coming year to help the industry move forward through uncertainty and come out in a place of strength,” said Chuck Fawcett, TEA President. “I’m really looking forward to collaborating with them to bring the incredible value TEA offers to all of our members.”
The Executive Committee oversees TEA’s affairs between regular meetings of the International Board and has the full authority of the International Board in any actions it takes between board meetings.