GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas, USA /PRNewswire/ — Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (NYSE: SIX) announced that it will participate in the following investor conferences:
- Credit Suisse Small & Mid Cap Conference – September 27, 2011 at Le Parker Meridien in New York, NY
- Wells Fargo Technology, Media & Telecom Conference – November 8, 2011 at the New York Palace Hotel in New York, NY
- Merriman Investor Summit – November 17, 2011 at the InterContinental Times Square hotel in New York, NY
- UBS Global Media & Communications Conference – December 6, 2011 at the Grand Hyatt hotel in New York, NY
- Credit Suisse Consumer Conference – December 7, 2011 at the Loews Portofino Bay Hotel in Orlando, FL
Copies of presentations used at the conferences will be posted on the company’s Investor Relations website at www.sixflags.com/investors.
About Six Flags Entertainment Corporation
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest regional theme park company with 19 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. Six Flags Over Texas, the company’s flagship location, is celebrating its 50th anniversary season in 2011.