- Camp Wekilou: After temporarily being closed due to mysterious disappearance of campers, many wondered what would come of Camp Wekilou. Now, despite the many unanswered questions about whatever happened to the lost campers, Camp Wekilou is ready to reopen its doors and welcome new campers. The only question now is will everyone make it out alive?
- Chateau du Damne: You are cordially invited to dine or be dined upon at the Lair of the Vampire, Chateau du Damne. Walk through the many rooms of this Renaissance Castle, and prepare to encounter the residence of blood-hungry vampires that are waiting to sink their teeth into you.
- Hellside Farm: At sunset, the abandoned Hillside Farm transforms into Hellside Farm. Stay away as the demented residents begin to harvest their next victim among the cornstalks into the darkness.
- London Terror: Notice: the army of steam has come to claim the city of London. Our army runs strong with the animated flesh of your fallen heroes, so report to the clock tower for immediate conversion. Be advised Main Street will run red with the blood of the remaining human resistance.
- Mangler Asylum: Open the doors to the Mangler Asylum, and unseal years of torture and pain. Inside this shocking institute, Dr. Mangler conducted dreadful experiments on the local unfortunates and now they roam the padded hallways waiting for the next group who dare enter this torturous playground.
- Mr. Cleaver’s Bloodshed: Deep inside of Mr. Cleaver’s meatpacking plant, innocent mortals will witness a gruesome massacre as murderous butchers and maniacal plant workers lacerate the tender flesh of their human victims.
- Zombie High: Go! Fright! Win! Despite the mysterious outbreak of some, like, weird virus at Valley High, but this year’s prom is totally on! So bring your best guy or gal and dance the night away in our fully-decorated gymnasium. Then maybe, if you’re not busy afterwards, we could grab a bite…
- Abnormal Alley: The toxic cloud from the mysterious plant nearby has overrun the park. Watch out as mutated employees try to take over and bring harm to the non-infected guests but only to be condemned to the putrid squalor of the alley slum.
- Blood Creek Cemetery: Late into the night as the fog thickens the dead begin to rise from their eternal sleeping ground, and roam through the headstones looking to take the souls of those who walk through.
- CarnEvil: Ringmaster’s Revenge: The clowns have escaped their maze and now roam the walkways within ValleySCARE. Under the Ringmaster’s control, these colorful yet demented sideshow freaks bring everyone’s inner fears to life.
- Blood Drums: The pulsating power of this drum troupe will mesmerize and energize you in the percussive blood bath of rhythm, music and sights.
- Hacks! This side-splitting improv comedy act will make you keel over with laughter. You write the lines and our HACKS! will tickle your funny bone until you wish you were dead!
- Mick Mangler’s Madness & Mahem Show: You will be disgusted and horrified by sickening stunts, bizarre shock magic, and revolting gory fun during this insane and mad show. Mick Mangler, the sadistic Slasherella and special guests from the audience will have you laughing at other people’s pain.