PHOTOS courtesy Carowinds.
Wavre, Belgium — Alterface Projects is proud to announce its involvement with Cedar Fair to produce a next-gen interactive attraction inspired by PopCap Games and Electronic Arts worldwide video game hit: Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare.
Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare: 3Z Arena, the world’s first ‘intra-active’ 3-D game experience, is now open at Carowinds in 2016. This state of the art attraction based on the wackiest video game ever made opened in tune with the newest release from the franchise:Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2. Synergy efforts have been at the heart of the design and development phases of the project to give Carowind guests the ability to play with the newest characters from the video game including Super Brainz, a zombie super hero who thinks he’s an 80’s action movie star, and Citron, a bounty-hunting orange from the future.
An intra-active experience means the game allows players to interact with the opposing team’s screen: Team Plants battle against Team Zombies all together in a side-by-side dueling theater in order to raise the excitement even more and make the audience go wild. The Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: 3Z Arena complex is decked with 3-D technology, massive screens, surround sound and motion-based seats. Teams compete in the Plants vs. Zombies universe during an almost five minute backyard battle, where they shoot screens with blasters and track their scores as they go.
After successful collaborations with many intellectual property (IP) owners including LEGO, Marvel Entertainment and Warner Bros./DC Comics, this partnership as turnkey service provider with EA Games/PopCap confirms the position of Alterface Projects as a trusted partner of choice for interactive attractions based on famous IP’s.
– 68 motion-based seats equipped with Alterface Projects custom interactive devices
– Nearly 3,600 square foot arena
– Two 14’6″ x 26′ screen with independent 5.1 surround sound
– The attraction runs approximately ten times per hour to accommodate between 600-700 guests.
– Players are able to purchase photos in the Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: 3Z Arena retail store
– Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: 3Z Arena is located inside the transformed Action Theater, in the County Fair section of the park
Mar 21, 2019 0
Nov 05, 2018 0Founded by Phil in 2002, The Hettema Group has gone on to...
Jun 01, 2018 0The number of visits to Expo 2023 Argentina Buenos Aires is...