Universal Orlando Resort launches a multimedia trip-planning hub entitled Discover Universal. Complete with videos, podcasts, planning guides and more, this new platform will showcase Universal’s attractions and experiences.
Visitors to Discover Universal can find content across various mediums, including:
- All-new original video series with hosts sharing details guests may want to know about the different experiences within the destination, such as:
- Ride Guys (debuts on February 17): An entertaining tour of the top rides at Universal Orlando with two “Ride Guys.” The duo will answer specific attraction-related questions and then showcase what the actual ride experience is like. New episodes will be released monthly.
- Dine & Ride (debuts in May): A culinary exploration to learn more about the theme park fare around Universal Orlando. New episodes will be released monthly.
- Checked In (debuts in May): Takes viewers on a tour of the lobby, rooms, pool and amenities of Universal Orlando’s eight themed hotels (one hotel will be highlighted in each episode).
- The Discover Universal Podcast, where hosts will discuss the tips, tricks and must-know details to help guests plan the most epic vacation ever. The intro episode will be available on February 18, and guests can enjoy new episodes bi-weekly beginning February 22.
- Informative guides with itineraries, travel photography and more.
“Discover Universal” will launch additional engaging content throughout the year and will expand to include Universal Studios Hollywood.