LDI2022 is seeking submissions from designers, programmers, technicians, riggers, electricians, technical directors, and other entertainment design/technology industry experts to lead solo sessions, hands-on courses and panel discussions.
LDInstitute & LDIntensives
Courses for the LDInstitute are primarily full-day, or two-day, hands-on training on lighting consoles, media servers, software, rigging, etc. The LDIntensives are full-day, in-depth sessions on a specific topic, from technology to project/production management.
Submission deadline: February 28, 2022
Sessions for the LDInnovation Conference are generally 30 to 90 minutes and can range from a solo talk to a panel discussion on entertainment design and technology subjects. For suggested panels, all speakers should be confirmed as available to attend LDI2022 before submitting.
Submission deadline: March 18, 2022
The finer details
- All speakers receive an LDI2022 conference badge as compensation ($595 value) and a speaker gift. LDI is not responsible for any travel or hotel costs associated with attendance.
- All speakers on each session must be fully confirmed before you submit the session idea.
- Please make sure the written information correctly describes the session content in detail.
- Please indicate if the session is at a beginner, intermediate or expert level.
- First-time speakers at LDI may be asked to provide two professional references that attest to their teaching ability and depth of knowledge.
- LDI2022 is especially open to sessions led by an ETCP-recognized trainer or that carry ETCP credits, so that certified riggers and electricians can attend LDI to obtain renewal credits.