PGAV Destinations vice president Al Cross has brought together a panel of industry leaders across the themed entertainment industry for the State of the Industry panel discussion at the Themed Entertainment Association’s (TEA) 2023 INSPIRE on April 13, 2023, at Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, CA.
This year, the State of the Industry Panel discussion will explore the influences and trends that are changing themed entertainment work and priorities and is sure to be an honest and challenging conversation. The panel will feature speakers from the themed entertainment industry, including:
- Winston Fisher-CEO, AREA15
- Michael Mack-CEO, Europa Park
- Dan Memis- senior vice president, CFO, Universal Creative
- Evi Sari-VP of Location Based Entertainment, WildBrain CPLG
- Darcy Troy Pollack-VP, Immersive Experience & Content Partnerships, MGM Resorts International
- Jakob Wahl-president and CEO, IAAPA
TEA INSPIRE celebrates excellence in themed entertainment around the world, offering attendees an immersive networking and educational experience. The event draws themed entertainment professionals and takes a deep dive into the annual Thea award recipients in an immersive case studies format, featuring direct responses to feedback.
Cross is a 30-year veteran of the attractions industry and has led projects around the world, including Discovery Cove, Georgia Aquarium, and Chimelong’s Ocean Kingdom. He’s currently co-leading a team on a major new project in the middle east.