- The Walking Dead: No Safe Haven: In the aftermath of the apocalypse, our world is in a state of decay. Welcome to The Walking Dead: No Safe Haven, a terrifyingly twisted maze inspired by Season 3 of AMC’s hit series. Follow in the footsteps of the survivors as you journey through the shadowy confines of the West Georgia Correctional Facility. Seemingly abandoned, this prison has been breached by Walkers with an insatiable hunger for human flesh! Then, if you’re still alive, make your way into the Walker-infested wilderness that surrounds the prison and into the town of Woodbury, where The Governor is hiding a terrible secret. In a world that belongs to the dead…there is no safe haven.
- Evil Dead: Book of the Dead: There is a book of unspeakable evil.. an ancient tome of human flesh inked in the blood of the innocent. Its text is the key to unleashing vengeful demons into our world, hell-bent on possessing your very soul! You’ve come to take shelter in a remote cabin in the woods, but someone has read the words that should never be read aloud from the Book of the Dead. And the demons have been released. You can try to find a way out, or pray for daylight to save you from the evil that rules the night. But it doesn’t matter. One thing is certain… you’re all going to die tonight.
- Insidious: Into the Farther: Beyond our world lies The Further, a dark realm occupied by tortured souls of the dead. But one evil soul – a cold-blooded murderer – has escaped into our world. Uncover the horrifying secret that has haunted the Lambert family as you enter Insidious: Into the Further. It’s a nightmare journey into the paranormal where the dead crave the one thing they can’t possess… your life!
- Black Sabbath: 13-3D: Since the dawn of time, the number 13 has symbolized evil, bad luck, catastrophe, and even death. One band’s music warns of these evils and far, far worse. Welcome to Black Sabbath: 13-3D, where you’ll begin your descent in a demon-filled cathedral and continue on through graveyards, madhouses, corpse-filled battlefields and a nuclear apocalypse with mutated beasts. Listen for the sounds of agony with every chord; your pain is music to their ears!
- El Cucuy: The Boogeyman:
For generations, legends have been told of a shape-shifting monster that kidnaps and devours disobedient children leaving no trace behind. This tale has spawned countless nightmares, but none as gruesome as what you’re about to encounter! With an exclusive and chilling narration by Danny Trejo, one of Hollywood’s leading villain character actors, come face-to-face withEl Cucuy: The Boogeyman, a manifestation of fear itself. Do you remember when you were afraid of the dark… the possibility that some horrible creature may be hiding in your closet or under your bed? People call him the Boogeyman, but in Mexico, he’s known as “El Cucuy.” Some say he’s a shadow, an evil spirit that changes form to become whatever you fear. Some say he’s a hideous monster that lives in the caves. But it’s all just a myth, right? Or is it?
- Universal Monsters Remix: Resurrection featuring the Music of Figure: Universal’s infamous legacy of horror is brought to life in a terrifying experience made for the 21st century. Immerse yourself in a modern horror-inspired soundtrack to your merciless slaughter, courtesy of Figure, and follow the trail of entrails through darkened corridors as you enter a crypt of bloodthirsty creatures. There’s no escaping the monsters that started it all. Don’t worry, it won’t hurt…for long!
- Terror Tram: Invaded by The Walking Dead: The world has become a graveyard where decaying Walkers crave only one thing…to feed! Some survivors have locked themselves in a prison, while a vigilante army remains barricaded and armed to the teeth in the town of Woodbury. Navigate your way beyond the walls of the West Georgia Correctional Facility, only to find yourself lost in a Walker-infested wilderness as you risk certain death in Terror Tram: Invaded by The Walking Dead. Even if you make it out alive and reach Woodbury, law and order has broken down and the living can be even more dangerous!
- Jurassic Park – In the Dark: Be stalked like prey as you make your way through the darkness and find yourself amongst prehistoric predators. Keep your eyes peeled for a 50-foot T-Rex and a treacherous 84-foot death drop. You’re going to want to hold your friends close for this one.
- Bill & Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure: The Wyld Stallyns of time travel, Bill S. Preston, Esq. and Ted Theodore Logan, return in an all-new parody show ripped from today’s headlines. Join Bill and Ted as they skewer a who’s who of infamous guest stars in this most excellent musical comedy that you won’t want to miss.
- The Curse of Chucky: Years ago, Charles Lee Ray, “The Lakeshore Strangler,” transferred his soul into a toy doll – becoming the pint-sized, merciless killer known as “Chucky.” Now, he’s back and he has a personal score to settle. Get ready for a deadly game of hide and seek.
- The Purge: Survive the Night: Once a year, there’s a day where law and order become chaos and bloodshed – and murder becomes legal. That day is The Purge and you’re here to try to live through it! Sadistic masked murderers wielding knives and chainsaws are on the prowl to hunt you down. Can you last ‘til dawn?
- Cirque Du Klownz: Bienvenue! Welcome to the elegant streets of Paris, home to the Grand Guignol. Come see the lively clowns perform right before you. But, beware, they may not be there to entertain you… they may be looking to put you in their next act… the gruesome ending to their horrific show.
- Scarecrowz: Scarecrows were once built to ward off crows and evil spirits. Now they welcome them. A new breed is on the loose! Tremble in terror as colossal, haunted Scarecrowz tower over you, driven to harvest the blood of the innocent to fertilize their land. They’ll take whatever’s left back to their fields, limbs and all. Slaughter is now in season.
- The Walking Dead: Dead on Arrival: The Walking Dead infestation could not be contained and has spread to the Universal Studios Backlot in Hollywood. Police and law enforcement dispatched to the urban street sets and movie soundstages have been infected. Hordes of hungry “Walkers” are everywhere. They’ve been spotted on fire escapes and alley ways. It’s become an epidemic. Proceed with extreme caution. And stick together.