- Adrift: A storm-battered ship is found mysteriously adrift after being lost at sea since 1910. The crew has vanished yet an unexplained presence lingers. On a ship once thought to have disappeared in the dark depths of the ocean, the past is never truly dead.
- Songs of Death: A starlet’s songs of vengeance turn into a spine-chilling requiem for her troupe. Step into the once flourishing Chinese Opera Academy and re-live the bloody massacre by a vindictive prima donna – The Maiden of the Opera.
- Possessions: House No. 13 for Sale! Some say that the occupants of this crumbling mansion are recluses, but the horrific truth is they are imprisoned here by Evil Spirits. Their dream home is just a memory. Enter if you dare – but brace yourself for a house-viewing like no other as the tables have turned!
- Attack of the Vampires: Once a charming town, Whittemore is now a graveyard of pale, fang-bearing living dead. The Daughter of the Undead has turned the town’s rosy-cheeked residents into blood-thirsty Vampires. Hurry through the streets of Whittemore, but never look anyone in the eye!
- Convention of Curses: Witness the magical and the unimaginable as witches, wizards, and practitioners of the dark arts gather at the world’s 366th Annual Convention of Curses. You will be mesmerized by their ghastly rituals. Stare if you must, but mind your manners- lest you invite the casting of a curse on you!
- Forbidden Forest: The Villagers say that only fools venture through these woods after sunset. Here on the outskirts of town lies the land of the forsaken and the forgotten – the kingdom of the Crone. A grand dame of black magic, she eternally prowls the night for unsuspecting souls to whet her insatiable appetite. Tread swiftly for the dark shadows are vicious, and morning is only a fool’s dream.
- Monster Rock at Pantages Hollywood Theater (Halloween Edition): Join Beetlejuice as he re-animates the infamous Universal Classic Monsters in this rock-n-roll musical. Featuring all-new songs in an indoor theatre fully fitted with cutting-edge cinematic technology, this mega-monster spooktacular features enough pyrotechnics to wake the dead.