|iPhone Screenshot by IPM Staff|
The Busch Gardens app utilizes GPS technology to guide guests through the park. The free app is designed to make guests’ experience even better by giving them park details at their fingertips and helping them get the most out of their day.
The interactive map shows guests where they are located in the park and allows them to highlight the quickest real-time route to their next destination by clicking the “Take Me There” button on any destination page. Whether the destination is a restaurant, show, roller coaster or animal habitat, the app provides information on its location, menu, restrictions, wait times and more. Guests can also search for the nearest restrooms, lockers and ATMs.
For example, searching the word “Cheetah” will find a path to the new Cheetah Run habitat. Along the way guests are able to uncover fun facts about the park’s animals. They can also connect to social media sites to share photos with friends and keep up with Busch Gardens’ Facebook and Twitter feeds.
New Busch Gardens App Features:
- Interactive real-time map
- Updated ride wait times and height requirements
- Detailed information pages for all major shows, rides, animal habitats and restaurants
- Important contact information to make reservations or schedule tours
- Ways for guests to connect to social media sites
- General park information and operating hours
- Live local weather and forecast updates